Application for Citizenship

Azkaaltis

Application for Citizenship
This is a legal document. You affirm that your responses are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge.

What is the name of your nation in the region (you must have a nation that will remain in Europeia during the tenure of your citizenship)?
Azkaaltis

What other names or aliases have you been or are you currently known as in NationStates regions or organizations?
No one I guess, I had a nation named Felysia that I lost few months ago.

What NationStates regions or organizations are you currently involved with?
Europeia only.

What NationStates regions or organizations have you been involved with in the past (including Europeia)?
The north pacific, The west pacific, but I was not so much active there.
I also had a nation named "4th Roma" but I got bored with it and left it, I was too busy to take care of it too.

Do you have a World Assembly nation? If so, please name it:
Azkaaltis

How did you find Europeia?
"Most nations regions"

Please also take the following oath, inserting your name where it says YOUR NAME:
I, Azkaaltis, swear that I will bear true allegiance to the Republic of Europeia, that I will faithfully observe and read the laws of Europeia, and that I will fulfill my duties as a Europeian citizen, including maintaining a nation in the Europeian region. I understand that any violation of the vows in this oath may result in the termination of my Europeian citizenship.

Getting Started Suggestions:
  1. Check out our Newcomer's Handbook.
  2. Introduce yourself.
  3. Join us on Discord.
  4. Get involved with the Government, through one of several Ministries.
  5. Interested in the military? Join the Europeian Republican Navy.
  6. Start your legislative career through the Citizens' Assembly.
  7. Have more questions? Ask away!

Last edited:

Astrellan

Siphlygon
Deputy First Minister
Cabinet
Senator
Deputy Minister
Welcome to Europeia! It's great to know we're being found on the "Most Nations" in a region list :D
:euro:

Lethen

oh hi lethen
Forum Administrator
Supreme Chancellor
We have a hiccup here; you can PM me here to follow-up (top right-hand corner Inbox, looks like an "Envelope" icon), but do you have any connection to any older accounts on these forums?

EDIT: This has been resolved. Application has been approved and will mask as a citizen once polls close later today

Last edited: