former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
E-News Network - "Anumia has an edge"
Written by HEM Tiberius

The latest round of ENN election polls show a very close race between Oliver Grey and Anumia, with Sopo's support ebbing away.

11 respond as strong Anumia supporters, with 4 leaning. 8 respond as strong Oliver Grey supporters, with 3 leaning. It gives Anumia a four vote lead, 15-11.

Sopo garners 3 votes, all of them extremely strong.

"The position we are in is an odd one," says Chuck Webb, a former United States Senator. "Anumia seems to have retained a strong backing, but victory is still in sight for Oliver Grey depending on the results of the first round of voting."

It appears clear at this point that Sopo will not make it to a perhaps inevitable second round. Although it is worth noting that Sopo's extremely low showing actually leads to Anumia snagging 51.7% of the vote in this poll, giving him the victory without having to face Oliver Grey one-on-one.

What makes the race interesting is that 25% of voters, or 6 in total, claimed that they would give extra consideration to whomever Sopo endorses. "Oliver Grey isn't going to win in the first round," Senator Webb states, "Anumia can, and should very much try to, because it's his best shot to deliver a knock out punch."

When placing Oliver Grey and Anumia on a one-to-one matchup, Anumia only wins by 3 votes, making the race a little closer, and a lot of undecideds or tentative learners a valuable asset.

"The problem with making people pick an option is that we don't know how committed they are," Webb states, "They could be leaning actually, or just slightly tilting that way. We don't know."

PhDre's position on the ticket has helped Oliver Grey, with 86% saying that his presence makes them more likely to vote for Grey.

Anumia's Cabinet is a hindrance at this point, with 52% stating that his Cabinet choices make them less likely to vote for him.

It was suppose to be 15-11, my bad :p

These election issues are all so fantastic! I wish that more of you Europeians *glares* would vote but as it is, I'm perfectly happy with this issue. Great work HEM! ^_^

Back