Honos Habet Onus
Deputy Minister
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him

Creation of the Military Times Editorial Board
September 14th 2021
By Olde Delaware

Disclaimer: The Military Times is a proud member of the Organization of Independent Media (OIM).

As a member of the OIM, I have been proud to nominate Europieans for 'Europeian of the Year' and take part in various projects from time to time under the OIM umbrella. For those who may be unaware, the OIM is currently undertaking a project which will see more involvement from private media in our elections. The initial results of which you may start to see shortly. In that vein, I've always largely kept my paper independent from the region aside from some interviews and the aforementioned relationship with the OIM.

Until today.

Today I am pleased to announce the creation of a five person Editorial Board for the Military Times.

The editorial team, made up of former Grand Admirals, will provide opinions on the ERN plank of Presidential campaigns going forward and on potential Grand Admiral nominees for cabinet. While I am the publisher, I will be on the board as a non-voting member to allow their unique experience to guide the discussion. The members of the board are anonymous to the region and each other as to provide the best endorsement as possible. While this is indeed 'late in the game' for this election cycle, I am still hoping to have something to present regardless by way of either an endorsement or article on the three campaigns and their ERN strategies before the election.

Creation of the Military Times Editorial Board
September 14th 2021
By Olde Delaware

Disclaimer: The Military Times is a proud member of the Organization of Independent Media (OIM).

As a member of the OIM, I have been proud to nominate Europieans for 'Europeian of the Year' and take part in various projects from time to time under the OIM umbrella. For those who may be unaware, the OIM is currently undertaking a project which will see more involvement from private media in our elections. The initial results of which you may start to see shortly. In that vein, I've always largely kept my paper independent from the region aside from some interviews and the aforementioned relationship with the OIM.

Until today.

Today I am pleased to announce the creation of a five person Editorial Board for the Military Times.

The editorial team, made up of former Grand Admirals, will provide opinions on the ERN plank of Presidential campaigns going forward and on potential Grand Admiral nominees for cabinet. While I am the publisher, I will be on the board as a non-voting member to allow their unique experience to guide the discussion. The members of the board are anonymous to the region and each other as to provide the best endorsement as possible. While this is indeed 'late in the game' for this election cycle, I am still hoping to have something to present regardless by way of either an endorsement or article on the three campaigns and their ERN strategies before the election.
We support this effort and will mention it in our Manifesto when it is next updated. Brilliant idea, we would hope to cooperate with this team if our admin. is elected!!

Sounds like a great idea, OD!

Back