...And the Euro Choice Award Goes Two...

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty

[/URL]
...And the Euro Choice Award Goes Two...
Calvin quote.png

Well, Today. The previous article for reference.
1611279690595.png
In last years ceremony Maowi and Drecq came away the biggest winners with 3 awards a piece. Maowi won a number of prestigious awards, the Workhorse Award , Newcomer of the Year and the crowning achievement of Europeian of the Year. Maowi was only the second person, the first being Asperta, to win Newcomer of the Year and Europeian of the Year simultaneously. It represents a dramatic rise of the ranks all the way up to First Minister by early 2020 after only joining in June.

While Maowi was a first time winner Drecq picked up awards that he had won multiple times before. His win as Senator of the Year, was his fourth and perhaps his last given his retirement earlier this year. He also won Legal Eagle award for the third time, tying Onderkelkia for the most wins in that award. Finally, he won the Master Debater award for the third time in a row, taking it home for half of all the years it has been given out.

The only other entity to win multiple awards was this outlet, the Europeian Research Institute, which won Private Media Outlet of the Year breaking the ENN's 3 year streak and Private Media Article of the Year with the restoration of the Portrait Gallery.

1611283207451.png
With his 3 wins last year Drecq shot past Mousebumples to reach 10 awards and the most received by any Europeian. HEM picked up the Most Respected Europeian to tie WritingLegend. Lethen won for Best Speech for What Comes After the Winds of Change. Calvin picked up Comeback Europeian of the Year to reach 3 awards and place on the chart. Finally, Maowi's awards haul singlehandedly cause her to place.

The other notable winners were Deepest House for Best EBC Article of the Year with Punchwood Accused of Soliciting Cabinet Job in Return for Endorsement emblematic of, rightfully, how quickly fortunes can change in this region. DAX won Cabinet Member of the Year for her three consecutive terms as Minister of Culture. Pichtonia won First Minister of the Year for a year that saw him star as both the only person to have multiple terms as FM in addition to serving as Chief of State. This surprisingly was his first solo win in the EuroChoice awards but almost certainly won't be his last.

Finally, due to the fact that I've increasingly attempted to attempt graphic design type stuff I created sig banners for each award from last year as the Ministry of Culture did not last term. I've attached a few here but I cannot attach them all so if you would like I'll put them in your DMs! Congrats to all of last years awardees, I'm very excited for the upcoming EuroChoice awards next week! Thanks for reading!
161125231270753924 (4).png
161125231270753924 (5).png
p-trans.png

Why not more awards for Sopo

This is excellent, thank you GraV!

And yes, more awards for Sopo!!!

Thanks GraV, this is a great analysis! Really nicely done content as always.

Back