An ERI History: The Title War!

GraVandius

Retired Troll
Pronouns
His Majesty
1568500790050.png
Hello, Today we here at the ERI are bored at work and thus will be taking you back through Europeia's storied history to a really specific short period of time where the recently archived Coalition for Responsible Politics and the near-infamous Europeian Progressive party faced off in a bitter conflict of trolling each other with the titles of threads. Due to the archiving of the CRP the ERI was able to obtain access to previously private threads that were instrumental in this conflict.

Let us now set the scene. It was Febuary 2017 and the EPP was enjoying the prominence of having recently helped elect Aex President. The CRP was at that point still relatively new. The conflict appears to have been started when HEM posted a thread titled Open Thread On Aex's Administration. Since this topic was, like all other topics in this conflict, in the CRP's private headquarters, the majority of Europiea was only able to see the topic title.

This thread was followed up by a thread in the EPP headquarters a few days later titled Recall ?. It was unclear what this topic was initially about but Aex and a few other members of the party recognized the possibility to troll the public with a thread title that suggested the EPP was considering recalling Aex as President.

For the next week following there were some slightly odd thread titles from the CRP Secret Documents, Huge Losses, and I Am Literally Dying from the EPP. At this point however, both parties had recognized that the other was watching the title topic presented from their headquarters.

The war went hot starting March with BANN THE ENN DISSCUSSION posted by yours truly. JayDee then pushed for a Revolution presumably against President Aex. Then Drecq wanted to Ban Rand from Euro for catching on to the inside joke. JayDee of the CRP then moved for an official Declaration of war on EPP. HEM then asked When are we going public with the EPP scandal?. Lollerland (CRP) posted a Report from our spy on EPP. Diligent EPP member UV quickly brought this to the attention of the party with There Is a Spy Among Us :ph43r:.

The war then began to wind down with myself posting Discussion:Unleash Secret Wepon on CRP?. Aex's approval to Fire When Ready resulted in the deployment of the secret weapon. The weapon was clearly effective as just a few days later Sopo was feebley denying that a poll was about Aex Secret Important Poll (not about Aex).

Thus, ended a little know but moderately funny event in Europeian History. This is GraVandius, coming to the end of his work day, signing off. :p

*Note:This peice was not spell checked in anyway and I apologize if it happens to be unreadable

Last edited:
That was really stupid :emb:

Still, think it was enjoyable for all involved. Thanks for reliving this episode, GraV!

I remember seeing some of these thread titles later into this back-and-forth, and being so confused. I may have even asked party members about it (I honestly can't recall, I just remember seeing these titles and thinking 'What in the world?').

Back