All Other Admins

HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
No other forums should be able to be seen by guests. If you are making one keep that in mind.

For the record, I don't see any harm in guests being able to read the Republica Library or the University.

If I may chip in, I think it would be a good idea to let non-citizens ie Ambassadors and people that are newly-signed up to the forum to see Republica Library, or at least the law section...they may wish to check the relevant citizenship laws etc, and it can't hurt to let them know how they'll be expected to behave here.

If I may chip in, I think it would be a good idea to let non-citizens ie Ambassadors and people that are newly-signed up to the forum to see Republica Library, or at least the law section...they may wish to check the relevant citizenship laws etc, and it can't hurt to let them know how they'll be expected to behave here.
I already let them see it! ^_^

You're a tosser. We should open up most of the region to these people so they can see, not post; they can get incentive to become citizens.

You're a tosser. We should open up most of the region to these people so they can see, not post; they can get incentive to become citizens.
I don't want anyone seeing the forum before they are citizens. :) or ambassadors.

I don't want LA to have access :p

God, rip your head out of your ass. Keeping LA from reading a few fucking posts won't make up for the fact that we could be losing potentially valuable members becuase they don't know what the hell to do. Besides, if LA did apply for citizenship, we'd catch him. He's too blunt sometimes.

Yes they do, there is a guild in bold read

PEOPLE ARE STUPID. They do not know what to do. Besides, if you saw these forums when you joined, would you say, "There is probably more!" or would you say, "Theres nothing here. I'm leaving."

Well?

Lethen = the Europeian Leonidas. :p
THIS...IS...EUROPEIA! *kicks AC into a trash can because we can't afford a giant pit*

I took money from the Education Budget to buy that giant pit

Back