HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
All —

I have spent the last few weeks putting together a survey for this community to review the administrative team.

For this summer, I have a few objectives:
  • Educate on the division between administrative team and the Europeia government
  • Ensure that citizens know when something is important to report to the administrative team
  • Redouble efforts to make sure citizens feel comfortable with reporting to the administrative team
  • Increase transparency without compromising administrative functions
These objectives start with this survey. I hope that everyone in the region takes it.

I also hope everyone thinks about each question critically and gives open, honest answers. This is not intended to be an "approval poll" or some "quick hit" write-up for ENN. This is meant to be an important collection of data for how administrators can improve the Europeian experience for all members.

Anonymity is offered in this survey, but I hope those with serious concerns do not avail themselves of that option. I would like to be able to followup about criticisms, questions, and concerns.

These results will be reviewed initially by only myself. Relevant information will, of course, be provided to other administrators. I will not, however, pass along the names of anyone who have pointed criticisms of specific team members. That will remain private, and for my use only in following up on the relevant issues. Broad statistics will be made public after a reasonable amount of time.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Since this survey closes in a few days -- I don't think anyone is still going to join in 2018. Probably a mistake, but might be worth eliminating the option.

Pichtonia said:
Since this survey closes in a few days -- I don't think anyone is still going to join in 2018. Probably a mistake, but might be worth eliminating the option.
No need to be so close-minded about the capabilities of Europeians and time travel. :ph43r:

(Yeah I will, good call).

If someone joined in 2018 let me know. I want to know if I'm President in the future :ph43r:

HEM said:
Pichtonia said:
No need to be so close-minded about the capabilities of Europeians and time travel. :ph43r:
True, true. :p Who knows what aftereffects of the survey they might be trying to influence!

Pichtonia said:
HEM said:
Pichtonia said:
True, true. :p Who knows what aftereffects of the survey they might be trying to influence!
This soft power has gone beyond the chancellery and is affecting the entire populace!!

*throws the survey results*

Lethen said:
so that result praising Lethen that was submitted by "Falconias"....... :ph43r:

HEM said:
Lethen said:
so that result praising Lethen that was submitted by "Falconias"....... :ph43r:
lmao(fl)

Back