HEM

former
Jorts Connoisseur
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
he / him / his
All —

It brings us no pleasure to announce that even should Whitmark reapply for citizenship, he will not immediately be welcomed back. The Administrative Team is applying an indefinite ban on his account.

It’s important for us to walk through which actions by Whitmark were actionable OOC offenses, and which weren’t. For example:
  • This thread, lodging public complaint with the First Minister and Deputy First Minister is absolutely not actionable. While speaking in a brusque manner, Whitmark is bringing up a valid IC perspective.
  • The harsh anonymous comments Whitmark confirmed he submitted to various polls are not actionable on their own. He has the right to express his point of view of public officials, even in crass terms. However, as part of a concentrated, obsessive pattern they may become actionable.
  • This thread, where Whitmark addresses the EBC comments is not actionable. He explained his point of view, and while many people thought he was unfounded and incorrect, he should still be able to express that point of view.
  • Whitmark’s Discord comments where he discussed the possibility of outing an ex-lover after allegedly being treated rudely are possibly actionable on their own. The Admin team contacted Whitmark immediately after that event, explaining our concerns about user privacy and his threat to “riffle through people's lives digitally in order to extract revenge”.
  • Whitmark’s persistent private messages to a member of this region containing excessive profanity and not really containing any IC argument, just verbal abuse, were absolutely actionable on their own.
As you can see, there are several events above that were never actionable in any context, others than contributed to a persistent pattern that became actionable, and others that were immediately actionable.

We are banning Whitmark because we think he is not in a good emotional state to participate in our community, and that is leading to negative outcomes both for our members and for him personally. He has violated our community standards and put our members’ wellbeing at risk.

Should Whitmark approach the administrative team in the future with an explanation for his behavior and genuine remorse, we will be happy to review this ban. However, until that day comes, Whitmark is no longer welcome in Europeia.

/s/

HEM, Chief Administrator
Malashaan, Deputy Chief Administrator
Lethen, Senior Administrator for Membership
Darcness, Senior Administrator for Development
Sopo, Associate Administrator for Discord
Kuramia, Associate Administrator for Advocacy

Thank you for the work you do on our behalf, admin team. It is always appreciated.

i hoped it wouldnt have come to this, but it seems the only good option that can be done. thank you for your work admins.

Thank you. The admin team once again does its work incredibly well andd with an eye on the best outcome for all involved.

This is honestly sad to see and I hope Whitmark takes this as the impetus to get some help with his emotions and advice on how to better deal with them.

Thank you, admin team.

...did you seriously just use an alt to avoid your ban to take more potshots?

I understand using one to handle a legitimate matter with the admin team, but this is not that.

Man, I don't know what happened to you Whitmark but you really need to seek some kind of extra level professional help. This is borderline stalking of someone at this point.

Probably for the best. Real life health always comes first and when the game starts to impact your life negatively it's time to take a leave.

Sad that it had to come to this but thanks for taking the right decision and acting decisively.

It's so unfortunate to see it come to this. But once again, I thank the admins for their diligent action.

Had a feeling of inevitability, and hope he is able to get the help he needs. Just feel like he is really troubled and his behavior here is symptomatic of that. Not an excuse, of course.

All:

Whitmark unfortunately managed to circumvent his ban in order to send a PM to Pichtonia, continuing an established pattern of harassment. The PM evidences an escalation in his behavior. Although we generally do not share evidence from investigations, in this case, we believe an exception is appropriate. Pichtonia agreed that this should be made public, and we feel it is important to demonstrate the seriousness of Whitmark's behavior.
I have a question Regarding your platform for DCoS.

Ineffective Pichtonia I hope you die soon. You stupid retard who waited to ask Bri for resignation only when he committed a CRIME. And still I think you are stupid enough to promote him and defend him after the crime. You are a bastard. I really hate you. I worked my ass since November only to get a Ministry position in May. And you piece of shit promoted Bri to Minister after 20 days in Europeia, of which he was completely, completely inactive and sent like 30 telegrams. That’s not fair!!! You piece of shit, your judgment is crap and full of SHIT.

You sacked me from the Deputy first Minister position when I had more popularity than you stupid fool, you asked the admins to ban me because you can’t deal with me yourself, your argument against all I say are weak and ineffective. You have no arguments to defend inactive Bri twice and inactive Cara once. You destroyed Recruitment you stupid piece of shit. You told Europeia that I was not doing what asked. But that’s one more of your ugly lies. I was making recruitment strong, we had thousands of telegrams per week compared to this mess, what does Bri and Cara did? Take that to ZERO! You are a fucking retard, your judgment with Bri and Cara was awful, they should have stepped down after a few days not wait months and months of inactiveness, you are a stupid cunt and a very ugly person. I wish I never met you. You betrayed me. I hope life takes care of pieces of shit like yourself. I hope, certainly hope, Europeia doesn’t reward you more because you are a very very very stupid person with double standards, with no good judgment, and an awful leader who apologizes for the inactive ones but sacks the active ones. You piece of shit.

Dieeeeee!
We view this as a very serious incident. Wishing death on others should not be taken lightly and the PM as a whole demonstrates a disturbing obsession with in-character events from months ago. It also evidences an inability to separate in- and out-of-character actions. In view of this escalation, we will not be reevaluating Whitmark’s ban.

More generally, our policy on PMs will be revised to prevent non-citizens from sending PMs, effective immediately. Note that this change will not impact ambassadors. We are also reviewing our policies more substantively and may make further changes to reduce the likelihood of future incidents of this type.

Malashaan, Deputy Chief Administrator
HEM, Chief Administrator
Darcness, Senior Administrator for Development
Sopo, Associate Administrator for Discord
Kuramia, Associate Administrator for Advocacy
Lethen, Senior Administrator for Membership

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back