Administrative Ban: Matthew Vinage

Sopo

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
Honoured Citizen
Citizen
Pronouns
He/Him
Everyone —

The Administrative Team would like to inform you that, effective today, we have banned the user “Matthew Vinage” (not to be confused with Vinage Vinage, current minister of communications). Though Matthew Vinage has not been an active member of our community for several months, our team was recently presented with evidence that he persistently sent unwanted sexualized content to another individual in our community. Combined with a concerning pattern of public behavior during his time in Europeia, we have made the decision to permanently ban him.

/s/
HEM
Malashaan
Darcness
Lethen*
Kuramia
Sopo

*Lethen agreed with the necessity of the ban but did not have the opportunity to review this statement.

We appreciate the continued efforts of the Administrative Team to keep our region safe on our community platforms.

Thanks keeping us safe! I take it ya'll didn't listen to radio show was on when I mentioned upon coming back people thought I was him and received some... Interesting chats? ?

Yea this makes sense, considering he would just randomly shitpost sexual comments in Eurochat.

Back