Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get DM masking? I'm still a DM for Grav and Brun

Can you pretty please make a subforums in Ministry of Communications titled Social Media?

Thanks ever so much!

Does Comms really need another subforum? Just taking a quick glance, there's a gameside outreach forum that hasn't been used in 9 months and a general operations subforum that hasn't been used for 4 weeks. Is social media work going to generate enough content that it can't be handled by having, for example, a pinned drafting thread? Maybe we can consolidate Comms to have a single drafting area that applies to all platforms?

I'll speak to the other admins about this to get a second pinion, but I believe we will have consensus that Comms is already somewhat bloated forum number wise.

Okay! You're probably right. Honestly hoping that giving them a dedicated place will garner some attention to the project, but such is probably not the case.

A real task then!

Name of Paper: Ervald's Architectural Den
Description: A personal newspaper where Ervald open up his mind on architecture and interior/exterior decoration.
Editor/Moderator: Ervald

Thanks!

I need deputy masking removed from shufordbrian and deputy masking added to Captain Carrot.

Thanks!

As soon as polls close tomorrow, can you mask the following as citizens?

Arogo-Kryg
Cidkip
Constie
Ctwx
David_M
DoreCorn
FumoMemo
Jabbax
Jaydawg
jrdaz14
Khitma
LISA PISA
Mavor
Minipoty
Morbidity
NonUniversal
nuketheburrito
Olivedale
seagil11
Viveldi

Hey. Please mask Rand as Senator, as he won the recent By-Election. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back