Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of Paper: The Update Update
Description: Updates About the Updates in R/D World
Editor/Moderator: Rachie Arche

Reactions: Dax
Can someone clear out Mouse's signature?

She posted a bunch of guides, but they look horrible due to a massive block of code in between each post.
I think it's safe to say, she won't be coming back to fix her Sig for us --

Looks like I have mod over the Europeians for Reform forum, but I'm still unable to pin things in the Ministry of Interior --

Please fix the descriptions for the ECP's subforums.

Main subforum: Inspired by the ideology of Cosmopolitanism, we stand for promoting the wellbeing of others, strengthening Europeia's foreign engagement and furthering cross-cultural dialogues.

Members' Chamber: ECP Members only. Join today to gain access!

Party Rules Index: An archive of the ECP's internal rules and regulations.

CRC Headquarters: ECP Members only. Used for internal elections, endorsements processes, and nominations processes.
Rebumping this so it isn't lost. I understand it's very busy right now.

Rebumping this so it isn't lost. I understand it's very busy right now.

We are going to do a mass restore of forum descriptions this week, but that will all be done at the same time so no need to worry about it getting lost!

Acapais username taken, but I cannot reset password. Says the email is wrong.

Acapais username taken, but I cannot reset password. Says the email is wrong.

We have to do the reset for you. Will you PM me the email you want the new password sent to?

Also, access to the Senate Archives, please. And maybe the ability to edit my own posts in here so I dont have to make any more posts right after my previous posts? :p

As per my LoA, could Aex get rights to post in the Senate, please? (If he currently cant)

Additionally I'd also like access to the Senate Archives, please.

Thanks in advance!

Rach has been confirmed as Justice. Please mask her accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back