Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin Coolidge said:
Name of Organization: Europeians for Reform

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Organization for Discussion and Promotion of Reform

Names of Subforum Moderators: Comrade Prim

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Name: The Round Table

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Subtitle: General Reform Discussion and Brainstorming
(If possible, please make the Organization subforum publicly visible, but post-restricted to members of the joinable group only)

Names of Joinable Group Leaders: Comrade Prim
Whenever the admins start making forums again, either on this forum or next, please create this organization.
Also on Hold.

I have to ask, why are there no changes being made between the scraper's sweeps? You are the admin team and it is you as a group that are activating the scraper. So it is not as though you are declining to do so due to the possibility of it starting at any random time and thus only keeping some of the changes made to the board.

I would like to request that the "Vox Populi" be reactivated from the archives.

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Organization for Discussion and Promotion of Reform

Viewing Restricted Party HQ Subtitle: General Reform Discussion and Brainstorming
(If possible, please make the Organization subforum publicly visible, but post-restricted to members of the joinable group only)

Current membership for the above group is: Comrade Prim, HEM, Drexlore Greyjoy, Kari, Sopo, United Vietrussia, Rache Archie, Pancake, Pierce.

I would actually like to edit that Organization request --

Will have viewing restricted subforum at the beginning, will discuss with membership on opening for observers.

I would actually like to edit that Organization request --

Okay, should be done. All members who have successfully reset their passwords to this forum should be able to see the party HQ. Tell all the other folks to request the mask in the "request a mask" thread.

Please unarchive the Senate Offices subforum. (Not urgent, I know the transfer is more significant, but just didn't want it to get lost)

Hello admins:
Can i be voluntarily banned until 2022/6/4? Thanks.

I'm sorry, no.

We've been discussing this internally for some time, but we are curtailing the practice of giving voluntary bans. There are multiple reasons here:

1. It's confusing to folks. Why is someone voluntarily banned? What did they do? We already had to do the work to explain the crucial difference between a PNG (game-based ban) and Admin Ban (OOC ban). Adding another element to the mix makes it even trickier.

2. It creates additional work for admins. Especially when folks constantly ask to be voluntarily banned and THEN ask to be unbanned before their stated date. It creates a real hassle when most of us are already very busy.

3. There's no real need in 99% of cases.

There are browser extensions that can block sites. However, it's not realistic for admins to be responsible for enforcing self-control on members who no longer wish to be here.

Please fix the descriptions for the ECP's subforums.

Main subforum: Inspired by the ideology of Cosmopolitanism, we stand for promoting the wellbeing of others, strengthening Europeia's foreign engagement and furthering cross-cultural dialogues.

Members' Chamber: ECP Members only. Join today to gain access!

Party Rules Index: An archive of the ECP's internal rules and regulations.

CRC Headquarters: ECP Members only. Used for internal elections, endorsements processes, and nominations processes.

Prim was confirmed as Minister of Interior and Sopo as Vice President. Please mask the two of them accordingly.
Thanks in advance!

Edit: And Justice for Vlaska, please!

Last edited:
Could the rainbow heart emoji from discord be added to the forums?

Please mask Kari and Johnny Costello as Deputy Ministers --

Could someone check if I'm masked as a Minister with moderation over Interior?

Looking into that Prim (you are masked as Minister but I think we still need to set up individual moderator powers per user group). Thanks for your patience everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back