Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get an Embassy for The Ragerian Imperium, thanks.

Also can Pichto get a DM masking.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Can we get an Embassy for The Ragerian Imperium, thanks.

Also can Pichto get a DM masking.
Done.

Common-Sense Politics said:
Please unarchive the Europeian Citizen for me.
Done. Also set you up as Moderator.

What happened to the EBC Wire in the dropdown?

EDIT: Strange, after I posted there today, it appeared, but it didn't show yesterday's before that.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Whitmark has officially been elected CA Chair. Please update the masking and header to reflect the same. Thank you!
Done.

New religion.

Name of organization/place of worship: The Methodist Church

Leader (moderator) of forum: Alexander W.G. Stewart

Subforum description: The Methodist Church of Europeia is a Protestant denomination of Christianity which has it's roots in the evangelical revival led by John Wesley in the 18th Century. Originating as a movement within the Anglican community, the Methodist Church soon became a denomination unto it's own right, organised through connexions, and doing away with episcopacy. Methodism became popular amongst the working classes before becoming a mainstream denomination.

United Vietussia said:
New religion.

Name of organization/place of worship: The Methodist Church

Leader (moderator) of forum: Alexander W.G. Stewart

Subforum description: The Methodist Church of Europeia is a Protestant denomination of Christianity which has it's roots in the evangelical revival led by John Wesley in the 18th Century. Originating as a movement within the Anglican community, the Methodist Church soon became a denomination unto it's own right, organised through connexions, and doing away with episcopacy. Methodism became popular amongst the working classes before becoming a mainstream denomination.
Done.

Aexnidaral Seymour said:
Can I get NewsGrumps unarchived? Thanks.
Done.

Kuramia has been confirmed as Minister of Communications, and Rach has been confirmed as Associate Justice.

Calvin Coolidge said:
Kuramia has been confirmed as Minister of Communications, and Rach has been confirmed as Associate Justice.
Done.

May I be part of the Communications Staff group?

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
MD should be damasked as an Justice. Thanks!
Done.
Kuramia said:
May I be part of the Communications Staff group?
I always forget the joinable groups. You've been given leadership.

Drexlore Greyjoy said:
Please mask the following members as the new Senate.
Writinglegend
Comrade Prim
Calvin Coolidge
Izzy
Kuramia
Kraketopia
Pichtonia
Punchwood
Kari
Done.

Hello I tried to create a poll in the grand hall for the Presidential Commission on Emoji Modernization as HEM has asked me to do this.

Unfortunately I cannot. Please can this be fixed so I can get on with my productive work?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back