Admin Task Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please give the NES Ovation subforum name to "Ovation of North East Somerset" and the description to "Join us in celebrating years of service by NES, Director of the Europeian Intelligence Agency and acclaimed civil servant." Change the games subforum description to "Enjoy some games in honor of NES."

Rand said:
Please give the NES Ovation subforum name to "Ovation of North East Somerset" and the description to "Join us in celebrating years of service by NES, Director of the Europeian Intelligence Agency and acclaimed civil servant." Change the games subforum description to "Enjoy some games in honor of NES."
When this is done, please move the forum to Europeian Station. If possible/permissible, please make the forum viewable by nonregistered users. If it's easier (I don't care either way), you can keep the Games forum hidden to Citizens/Diplomats.

If I could also please get a Discord announcement @everyone with a link to the newly moved forum that'd be great too.

File upload is enabled in Ovation.

Done Calvin. Le Lib, that may be an HEM thing

Can I have Moderator powers to the Written Product Gallery please? I already have Rach's approval.

JayDee said:
Can I have Moderator powers to the Written Product Gallery please? I already have Rach's approval.
Done

Alright. Please do the following:
Move all the threads in the Senate Offices subforum in the Senate subforum to the Senate Offices subforum in the Senate Archives.
Move the entire Preliminary Discussions subforum from the Senate subforum to the Senate Archives (intact and keeping the same permissions please).
Then please delete the Senate Offices subforum in the Senate subforum.
And last, figure out what other subforum gets named after me now that there arent any Senate Offices anymore. :p

All should be done

Cary said:
Change my name back to Cary sense thats what I am seemingly known as.
not cary123? :ph43r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back