Admin Task Thread

r3naissanc3r said:
Lethen said:
Perhaps we should make "Diplomats" a joinable group.
Sadly this would not work: joinable groups, despite the name, are only permission masks and not usergroups. You cannot use joinable groups to change people's usergroups.

It's really poorly designed (though still incredibly useful as it is).
Well that's damned annoying.

Can you archive the following subforums in the Roleplay Central?

-Star Wars Univers
-American Election Sim IV
-EuroWorld RP

Also, could you create a subforum in the Roleplay Central entitled "Bread and Circuses" with the description of "A Scenario based Legislative RP."

Can you then move the following thread to that new subforum?

-Legislative RP
-Bread and Circuses Sign Up
-Bread and Circuses

Can Katepano have Mod over it? Please and thanks!

*leaves plate of cookies*

Is it perhaps possible to have the Private Offices only visible to people in the joinable group 'University' in general? This would be a simplyfication that makes my bureaucracy a tad easier... This way i don't need to send around passwords about the Private Offices, but have people access the PO, University Board ánd Research Facility simply as a member of the group.

Would make the university less unnecessarily extensive for visitors as well.

All done.

Huxwells, it was already only visible to the joinable group, but I had forgotten to remove the password. It should be OK now.

Hyanygo-

I don't have that problem - a cursory Google search suggests that it's an error with Chrome (not sure about Firefox) specific to some users.

Try clearing your cache and cookies from the beginning of time and see if that helps - otherwise let me know and we can keep troubleshooting?

Sorry about this.

Swakistek said:
r3naissanc3r said:
The stars don't mean anything, and a redesign of the pimps is long overdue anyway.
Weren't we redesigning them??
I would definitly support such a redesigning - i think the current stars are quite confusing to newcomers. Either re-arrange them or something, or get rid of them :p

I have a question/request. Can non-citizens post in RolePlay Central? If not, may they be given access at least to Democracy in Action?

Done Cerian.

Katepano, those in the diplomat or non-voting groups can post. Non-citizen group is reserved for members that have just joined the forum, and has very limited posting rights for security reasons. This is not going to change.

They usually quickly get bumped up to non-voting, so it should not be an issue.

Swakistek said:
Hyanygo-

I don't have that problem - a cursory Google search suggests that it's an error with Chrome (not sure about Firefox) specific to some users.

Try clearing your cache and cookies from the beginning of time and see if that helps - otherwise let me know and we can keep troubleshooting?

Sorry about this.
Tried that on Chrome, FF and IE with the same "cannot display page/redirect loop" message.

:(

It should be fixed now. As I suspected (not that it needed any considerable sleuthing skills to figure out :p ), for some reason one re-direct forum was pointing to the other.

Back