Admin Task Thread

Baldwin has been removed as Justice by the Senate. Please remove his masking.

*leaves some freshly made Krispy Kreme doughnuts*

Please create a Kantrias festival forum with the followig sub-fora:

Arcade Contest
Creative Writing Contest
Spam Contest,
Chess Tournament
RolePlay Competition
The Tinker's Tavern

Any order, for the first five, the Tavern last please.

Please make Matthew Vinage Mod for the Arcade Contest and Kaiser mod for the Chess Tournament - the rest will be managed for me, with a possible update forthcoming.

Please make Seven Deaths mod for the roleplay section of the festival.

Malashaan said:
Please make Seven Deaths mod for the roleplay section of the festival.
Done

Skizzy Grey has been confirmed as AJ by the Senate. Please give him the appropriate masking, permissions, etc. Thanks. :)

Please create a subforum in the Cultural Hub entitled "Europeian Chess Club" and make Kaiser the moderator.

Actually, please give me mod power to the Chess club forum as well - thanks :)

Request - could one of the board administrators add the following box code to the template? I like to use this a lot better than, say, the quote option. If it's already too cramped, it's not a big deal

<script type='text/javascript' src='http://z1.ifrm.com/0/2/0/p401849/bbtags31_xanik.js'></script><script>ubb_tag("Box","box","<blockquote style='background-image:none; margin-left:0'><% INNER %></blockquote>",0,"Creates a block quote");</script>

Paste that in the 'Below the Board' section on the "ACP -> Board Template" page.

We already use a (customized) version of xanik's bbtag script, so we only need to add the second part that implements the blockquote.

I'll take a look later to see what the new tag renders like, and add it.

Did anyone ever figure out why I (probably not just me but I only know about myself for certain) can edit other peoples profiles? I can still do it... .

Back