Admin Task Thread

Don't know if it's possible, but some alt-text (the thing that shows when the image doesn't load) for a few key buttons (ie "Post Reply" in forums with fast reply off) would be much appreciated. Don't know if you can do it, but it'd be about 50 million times easier for me to browse when I've had to turn images off cause my net's slow if you did it.

Either that, or turn fast reply on more of the time.

HEM would know that area better than I would. Shoot him a PM?

Can the inactive boards in the Roleplay section be archived or made sub-boards.? Thanks.
Are you asking as a private citizen, or as the people in charge of those RP boards? The Culture Ministry has decided to withhold on reorganizing the RP boards due to space constraints.

Are you asking as a private citizen, or as the people in charge of those RP boards? The Culture Ministry has decided to withhold on reorganizing the RP boards due to space constraints.
Well, I have Mod on the Deep Space board and nothing has really happened there for about a month and I think it's taking up space... How would it not be taking up space? and also, there are two other boards that haven't been posted in in over a month and I think they're taking up space as well... Wouldn't it be saving space to archive them or make them sub-boards of Euro World RP?

If we compress them into smaller sub-forums, that means the sub-forums they already have will have to be collapsed and all their contents will become a hot mess.

I'm going to go ahead and archive them, but no bitching from anyone if I do so. :p

What should be archived?

Deep Space, for sure. The other two, I don't know, 'cause Cerian is Mod, so I'll ask him later. But, they haven't been posted in in about a month.

Deep Space, for sure. The other two, I don't know, 'cause Cerian is Mod, so I'll ask him later. But, they haven't been posted in in about a month.
Do the other two have names? :rolleyes:

Please archive the Equilism and the Respected Realms Embassies. (Note: Respected Realms)

Trying to put CSP, the most amazing man alive's full name on a list is rather unprofessional now thanks to the word filter. I hope that's temporary for this weekend?

Trying to put CSP, the most amazing man alive's full name on a list is rather unprofessional now thanks to the word filter. I hope that's temporary for this weekend?
I'm taking a gamble and saying that was Swakistek. I removed the word filter.

And archived the embassies.

(10) I think this is possible in IF (see Admin CP > Manage Forums > Settings ) ... I think. Could the default view for the subform "Acts of the Senate" (http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?showforum=800) be changed to:

Topics sorted by topic title in ascending order from the beginning

(11) Could the title of the same subforum ("Acts of the Senate") be changed to "Alphabetic List of Acts and Executive Orders".

(12) Could the default view for the subform "Repealed Statutes" (http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?showforum=793) be changed to:

While I was playing around with some of the features I found out that we already have the tools to automatically alphabetise entire forums. This means that all the Acts can be dumped and there is no need whatsoever to faff around with a system to catalogue the entire body of law (inclu. spent law).

(13) If it is possible, could I have the mod power of bumping topics in the Law Index 2.0 forum? (That way I can bump the index proper)

(14) Could the default view for the subform "Treaty Law" (http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?showforum=794) be changed to:

Back