Admin Task Thread

(9) Remove this subforum please.

The only difference between an Executive Order and an Act of the Senate is their origin. This difference is readily apparent either in the short title or the provisions itself. There is no need to have a seperate forum for Senate Acts and Executive Orders.

(1) In the Pine-Euro Regional Library remove the redirect link to "Europeian Law Library".

(2) Make the "Europeian Law Library" subforum only viewable to those with the Senate Clerk masking.

(3) Rename the "Europeian Law Library" to "Maintainer's Workspace".

And please, god almighty, don't push this to HEM. If it makes you feel better, there is *nothing* important in the forum "Europeian Law Library" --- it's just sparsely populated with a few drafts.
(1) Done.

(2) Can't do that. The Clerks group is a Permission Mask within the Citizen Mask set. No way to make something only viewable to a Permission Mask unless we elevated the Clerks usegroup to its own Permission Mask.

(3) Done.

(4) Done too!

(5) Also done!

(6) Done too!

(7) Done, but it meant allowing all citizens to start posts, reply, etc. Do you want to go ahead and give clerks their own separate Permission Mask?

(8) Screw it, I'm going to go ahead and make the Clerks account its own Permission Mask. I'll give it 'Citizen' as the main and override with a partial Clerks mask.

I told HEM to do this over MSN and he yawned, said he'd do it later. :p

Please can a sub-forum of the High Court be created and entitled the 'Judicial Training Centre Backend'? Can access to this sub-forum be restricted (via mask rather than password) to the Justices, the Attorney General and the Professor of Law (who is currently also a justice, though in future there may be other content creators requiring access)?

This addition will enable the Court to make changes recommended by the Attorney General in relation to the structure of the JTC, a series of practical steps which enact the new vision for the JTC announced by the Court previously. Please also ensure that all those with current moderation power over the public JTC forum have it over the new sub-forum.
I created a partial mask for the AG and future individuals; made the forum viewable to Justices automatically.

Moderators given permissions too (including Swak).

Also, you need to update your own image repository index.
What needs to be fixed?

(9) Remove this subforum please.

The only difference between an Executive Order and an Act of the Senate is their origin. This difference is readily apparent either in the short title or the provisions itself. There is no need to have a seperate forum for Senate Acts and Executive Orders.

Done.

Can I get a forum setup under roleplays called Who Would Win in A Fight?

Also with two subforums calls Duel Discussions and Duel Roleplays. No description needed. And could I have moderator privileges please and thanks.

Please create an embassy for Asgard, thanks.

PS: The Optimum embassy is out of order. :p

Back