Admin Task Thread

Uhm...

Where is the TGIRIF subforum? Its not in the Ministry of Foreign affairs...not that I can see, anymore...
We went ahead and archived it. Not hard to find.

Sorry, nothing. Problem fixed. My avatar was not changing
He's a Mormon Conservative Republican. You expected him to change?

:eek:rly:

Why didn't we have a Mother's Day banner? -_-

(1) In the Pine-Euro Regional Library remove the redirect link to "Europeian Law Library".

(2) Make the "Europeian Law Library" subforum only viewable to those with the Senate Clerk masking.

(3) Rename the "Europeian Law Library" to "Maintainer's Workspace".

And please, god almighty, don't push this to HEM. If it makes you feel better, there is *nothing* important in the forum "Europeian Law Library" --- it's just sparsely populated with a few drafts.

(4) Change the description of the "Law Section" (http://z6.****************/Europeia/index.php?showforum=15) from:

"Where all passed laws from Parliament are stored and all Imperial decrees are copied and archived. All Laws are sorted alphabetically"

to

"An archive for all Acts, Executive Orders and Constitutions from March 2007 to April 2012."

(5) Change the title of the subforum itself from "Law Section" to "Law Archive".

(6) Delete the following subforums in the "Europeian Law Library" (which now should have changed its name to 'Maintainer's Workspace') :

Europeian Law Reports
Common Law
International Law

There's nothing in there. It's just one of Anumia's forgotten projects.

(7) Make it so that the Senate Clerk has positing permissions in the Maintainer's Workspace. I tried to post in this forum but was prevented.

Please can a sub-forum of the High Court be created and entitled the 'Judicial Training Centre Backend'? Can access to this sub-forum be restricted (via mask rather than password) to the Justices, the Attorney General and the Professor of Law (who is currently also a justice, though in future there may be other content creators requiring access)?

This addition will enable the Court to make changes recommended by the Attorney General in relation to the structure of the JTC, a series of practical steps which enact the new vision for the JTC announced by the Court previously. Please also ensure that all those with current moderation power over the public JTC forum have it over the new sub-forum.

(8) Also, can the Senate Clerk account be able to open/close topics in the Senate? The Law Reform Indices have been closed, and to be honest, I'd rather copy & paste the raw inputted text.

This is just a temporary request. I'll ask for it to be removed after I've grabbed the raw text.

Back