Admin Task Thread

Mc- it's cuz we gave you Mayor, but fixed. :)

PL- yes. Making shouldn't have changed, but mod powers may have.

GAR- Pls PM Swakistek, the Dean of the EuroUniversity.

Dear admins,

Apologies for my masses of schtuff that I'd like to have done for the EuroUniversity, but I want to really cut the bureaucracy and restructure it to make it more friendly for both teachers and students. So yes. Consolidation works.

And, I thank you in advance for your help. Oh, and by the way, I'm happy to do it all myself if I'm asking too much, and if you give me admin powers, I will. :)

Requests:

Please archive the following subforums of the EuroUniversity:

- School of Military History and Sciences
- School of Psychology
- School of Sciences
- School of World History
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of English
- The School of Political Theory and Economics
- School of Europeian History

Please create the following subforums in the EuroUniversity:

- School of Linguistics
- School of Mathematics and Science
- School of History and Humanities
- The University Academic Archives

Please change the name of "The Anumian School of Law and Legal Affairs" to "The Anumian School of Law and Political Science".

Please change the name of "The University Archives" to "The University Administrative Archives".

Please give me mod powers over all of the above new forums.

Please change the order of all of the forums in the EuroUniversity so that they read as follows, from top to bottom:

- School of Linguistics
- School of Mathematics and Science
- School of History and Humanities
- The Anumian School of Law and Political Science
- The Office of the Dean
- The Dean's Private Boardroom
- The University Academic Archives
- The University Administrative Archives
- The Cordovian I Leadership Hall
- The Swakistek Function Hall and Auditorium
- The Pope Lexus X Presidential Hall

Please move the EuroUniversity forum to a little higher up on the main page- preferably, right under the Pine-Euro Regional Library, where it used to be.

:wub: Thank you.

Does Leth not see I did them today, for like the first time ever? :p

But yeah, done.
When I checked with the holy account (for only a minute, and so my cookies don't get read or anything with the Lethen account), none of them had it. :p

@Swak: Did it all, didn't make an archive in the University since it has its own set of archives in the Archives...so its up to you with the naming situation, etc.

Okay, firstly, a naval request. I've asked for this a gazillion times, but nobody ever does it, so please excuse my frustration.

PLEASE, PLEASE prevent Guests or Non-Citizens from posting in the Join the Navy! forum! I beg of you. It would save me a lot of hassle and annoyance. :p

Secondly, yes we do have those archives, but these archives are specifically divided so that old lessons go into one of them, and old other stuff goes into the others. Our internal archives are indexed and organised, unlike the unruly mess in the other set of archives. So, please complete my requests relating to our internal archives.

And, sorry to be pedantic, but you've put in 'Sciences' in the names of two schools where I wanted 'Science'. Please fix?

Thank you.

Okay, firstly, a naval request. I've asked for this a gazillion times, but nobody ever does it, so please excuse my frustration.

PLEASE, PLEASE prevent Guests or Non-Citizens from posting in the Join the Navy! forum! I beg of you. It would save me a lot of hassle and annoyance. :p
And I believe others have stated *why* the request hasn't been granted.

Secondly, yes we do have those archives, but these archives are specifically divided so that old lessons go into one of them, and old other stuff goes into the others. Our internal archives are indexed and organised, unlike the unruly mess in the other set of archives. So, please complete my requests relating to our internal archives.

What were your requests, again?

And, sorry to be pedantic, but you'veput in 'Sciences' in the names of two schools where I wanted 'Science'. Please fix?

Fixed.

What were your requests, again?

1. Rename the University Archives to The University Administrative Archives.
2. Create a subforum called The University Academic Archives, with mod to me, placed above the University Administrative Archives.

Done. I masked MS, but I'm not masking Senzatus.

Under the forum "Introduce Yourself" please archive the link to the Europeian Website. It was last updated when Pineappleboy was President and NasaLivesII was VP. This is a bit sad.

Could someone explain to me why Leaves of Absence are in the Introduction section? I'm sure there's a good reason I'd just like to hear it.

Please move the Europeian Prison under the Inner Sanctum. Not that many people see it anyway, but it's really out of place up there. I know we've talked about it and I'm sure I'll get refused, but I'm asking anyway; it just doesn't belong up there.

Please PM me the password to the Euro-West Pacifican Gathering Hall, I seem to be unable to check up on what's going on down there.

There'll be more to come but that'll tide me through by now.

Moved the prison, did the website thing...and I'm not sure why LOAs are where they are.

Back