Admin Task Thread

Hello! It seems that the Executive Clerk does not have the ability to moderate the Newcomer's Hall, so could this thread please be pinned?

Can @Prov be given a Deputy mask please for the People's Assembly?
There is no mask for Deputy Chair. Is there anything you need them to have admin power over?

I was hoping for forum moderation permissions, primarily the ability to lock, stick and soft-delete posts (not entirely sure what my own masking does as of yet but I assume similar)
You do have those powers as Chair, yes. I've also given them to Prov.

Hello! It seems that the Executive Clerk does not have the ability to moderate the Newcomer's Hall, so could this thread please be pinned?
Done. I've also given the power to pin and lock to the Executive Clerk in Newcomer's Hall.

If it hasn't been brought to your attention already, there's a spammer on the forums: esoka.

Name of Paper: Gem Research Center
Description: Data-based analyses on contemporary Europeian issues and affairs. (It stands for Gathering of data, Examination, and Musings, definitely not anything else. O.O)
Editor/Moderator: @Gem

Hello admins! Can someone replace the existing navy userbars in the image repository with the new updated ones found here in Gem's post? Thank you!

Also, can the following civilian userbars also be put into the image repository:

Technician Trainee:

Technician:

Senior Technician:

Chief Technician:

Technician Officer:

Thank you! :)
Bumping this ^

Hi Admins, I am out pretty much all of today so would appreciate it someone could pick this up. Any messages/questions just shoot me a dm on discord and I will respond when I can.

Can we have a reorganisation of the High Court subforum like the below please:

Judiciary of Europeia (renamed "High Court" forum, will move all case threads to the new High Court forum - pinned threads for CQ/case requests).
  1. High Court
  2. Circuit Court
  3. Skizzy Grey Public Gallery
  4. OnderKelkia Office of the Chief Justice
  5. Halls of the Administration of Justice
  6. Depository of Legal Knowledge
  7. Bar Association (Court Clerk has mod powers, but not Secretary.)
    1. Boardroom of Bar Examiners (Private)
    2. Bar Association Commons (private to the Bar)
---

We will also need the creation of a 'Bar Associate Member' or would just use 'Bar Associate' role that can be managed please? For now, just make it so the CJ can add and remove people; no one else.

Edit: slight change.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello admins! Can someone replace the existing navy userbars in the image repository with the new updated ones found here in Gem's post? Thank you!

Also, can the following civilian userbars also be put into the image repository:

Technician Trainee:

Technician:

Senior Technician:

Chief Technician:

Technician Officer:

Bumping this ^
This is something @darchas to do iirc, and he's been quite swamped IRL

Technician Trainee:

Technician:

Senior Technician:

Chief Technician:

Technician Officer:

Bumping this ^
Yeah. Delivered my closing statement from the front cab of a moving truck somewhere in the Eastern end of Montana. Will get to this probably Wednesday ish, I think.

Technician Trainee:

Technician:

Senior Technician:

Chief Technician:

Technician Officer:

Bumping this ^
Yeah. Delivered my closing statement from the front cab of a moving truck somewhere in the Eastern end of Montana. Will get to this probably Wednesday ish, I think.
No worries, take your time! Just wanted to make sure that it didn't get buried :D

Hi Admins, I am out pretty much all of today so would appreciate it someone could pick this up. Any messages/questions just shoot me a dm on discord and I will respond when I can.

Can we have a reorganisation of the High Court subforum like the below please:

Judiciary of Europeia (renamed "High Court" forum, will move all case threads to the new High Court forum - pinned threads for CQ/case requests).
  1. High Court
  2. Circuit Court
  3. Skizzy Grey Public Gallery
  4. OnderKelkia Office of the Chief Justice
  5. Halls of the Administration of Justice
  6. Depository of Legal Knowledge
  7. Bar Association (Court Clerk has mod powers, but not Secretary.)
    1. Boardroom of Bar Examiners (Private)
    2. Bar Association Commons (private to the Bar)
---

We will also need the creation of a 'Bar Associate Member' or would just use 'Bar Associate' role that can be managed please? For now, just make it so the CJ can add and remove people; no one else.

Edit: slight change.

Thanks!

This should be done now, let me know if you run into any trouble, or also if you'd like any descriptors for the new forums! :)

Back