Admin Task Thread

Upon Calvin's term on the Court expiring on the 6th could he be demasked as Justice, and per the Senate's confirmation could Pierce be masked Justice please. Thank you!

Seeing as this thread has not had any substantial objections, may I request:
  1. A pingable RMB Moderator role be set up on Discord (similar to Border Control)
  2. A display bar be set up on the forum for VD + Security Council
  3. A forum be set up for the RSC
    • I really want to put this in my proposed Executive Office Building but Lethen has expressed concern about another top-level forum. However I think a new constitutional organ justifies a new top-level forum. And then oh since we've agreed to a new top-level forum, instead of RSC being the top-level forum just make it the EOB and put other stuff inside EOB (Tomlinson, Commissions, OAG, RSC forum).
Obviously this is all subject to admin discussion/approval, I am just putting in the request!
Lethen asked me to bump this

Updated the Senate dropdown and masking. All Senators should now be masked, and those not elected have had masking removed.

1. A pingable RMB Moderator role be set up on Discord (similar to Border Control)
    • I really want to put this in my proposed Executive Office Building but Lethen has expressed concern about another top-level forum. However I think a new constitutional organ justifies a new top-level forum. And then oh since we've agreed to a new top-level forum, instead of RSC being the top-level forum just make it the EOB and put other stuff inside EOB (Tomlinson, Commissions, OAG, RSC forum).
Obviously this is all subject to admin discussion/approval, I am just putting in the request!
1. Done
2. What do you mean by "display bar"? You mean the white dropdown menu on top of the forum or do you mean the display bars underneath a person's name on the forums? What does VD stand for, Vice Delegate?
3. This is something I'll bring to the other admin. We haven't agreed to a top-level forum that I'm aware of, I'm only aware of Lethen's concerns at this time. While we're having that discussion though, I'd be happy to create it in another location. Where would you like it?

1. Done
2. What do you mean by "display bar"? You mean the white dropdown menu on top of the forum or do you mean the display bars underneath a person's name on the forums? What does VD stand for, Vice Delegate?
3. This is something I'll bring to the other admin. We haven't agreed to a top-level forum that I'm aware of, I'm only aware of Lethen's concerns at this time. While we're having that discussion though, I'd be happy to create it in another location. Where would you like it?
Thanks Kura!

By #2 I mean a user group that shows under your profile picture on forum posts.

On #3... I am not sure where to put it. It is not really part of any other branch. I'll check with LL if he has ant ideas.

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification):
@Darkslayer
@Kuramia
@Lloenflys
@Prim

Name of Organization: Organization of Europeian Steam Gamers

Purpose of Organization: Creating a group to coordinate playing games primarily on Steam and other services.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle:
Title: Organization of Europeian Steam Gamers
Subtitle: Coordinating cooperative game sessions and discussing popular games on Steam and other platforms

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: None

Names of Subforum Moderators:
@Darkslayer, @Kuramia, @Lloenflys, @Prim
Please and thank you.

A pingable RMB Moderator role be set up on Discord (similar to Border Control)
As a note, requests like this should be made on Discord.

A display bar be set up on the forum for VD + Security Council
Taking this under consideration.

On #3... I am not sure where to put it. It is not really part of any other branch. I'll check with LL if he has ant ideas.
I've added it to Pinkerton Way, where all the Executive departments are/belong. Not sure why OAG and Tech Commission aren't in there either, will fix that when I have more time. Citizens and Non-Voting Members can view but not post. Added a Regional Security Council group, which can post. VP has view/post/moderation privs. President has view/post/moderation privs, and can manage the new Regional Security Council group.

While I can’t see any threads or content, I am able to see the RSC forum on the main page

While I can’t see any threads or content, I am able to see the RSC forum on the main page
Yep, that's the goal (think like the Senate: Citizens can view, but only some people can post).

Also, in consultation with the President, VPs privileges have been removed, and the WAD is now also moderator over the forum.

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification):
@Darkslayer
@Kuramia
@Lloenflys
@Prim

Name of Organization: Organization of Europeian Steam Gamers

Purpose of Organization: Creating a group to coordinate playing games primarily on Steam and other services.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle:
Title: Organization of Europeian Steam Gamers
Subtitle: Coordinating cooperative game sessions and discussing popular games on Steam and other platforms

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: None

Names of Subforum Moderators:
@Darkslayer, @Kuramia, @Lloenflys, @Prim
Please and thank you.

Should be done! Please let me know if there's any issues @Darkslayer @Kuramia @Lloenflys @Prim

A pingable RMB Moderator role be set up on Discord (similar to Border Control)
As a note, requests like this should be made on Discord.

I should clarify sorry. I was thinking it could be a forum joinable group, linked to a pingable Discord role.
Added a Regional Security Council group, which can post.
Looks like Darcness may have created the group? Unless this is separate from RMB mods. The group and discord role are not linked though. If this is the same, I can link them. Sorry, at this point I'm lost.

Hello admins,

I am facing a problem where I cannot post in any of the application threads listed in Get Involved, I am able to view all the threads but it tells me that I don't have sufficient privileges to post in it, I would appreciate if you could look into it. Thank you.

Hello admins,

I am facing a problem where I cannot post in any of the application threads listed in Get Involved, I am able to view all the threads but it tells me that I don't have sufficient privileges to post in it, I would appreciate if you could look into it. Thank you.

Hello! Does it work now?

Are citizens supposed to be able to view the RSC forum's contents?
Thus far, yes:

Yep, that's the goal (think like the Senate: Citizens can view, but only some people can post).

Also, in consultation with the President, VPs privileges have been removed, and the WAD is now also moderator over the forum.

:)

Back