Admin Task Thread

Dear Adminstrators,

Could I get a new Sub-forum created called "Pre-legislation index" to store pre-legislation in in the People's Assembly subforum like the Ordinance Index?

Can I get masked as Assembly Chair please and thank you!

Yes, certainly. Done! Unmasked Turb as well, and added you (and Spag as RMB Minister) to the Dropdown-List.

Could we archive the Euro sweet 16 subforum, please?

EDIT: I may ask for this request to be postponed until this Friday, roughly 10pm GMT, to allow any residual posts from our photo album peeps :p

Done! It can now be found in the library -> Festivals (Other) -> Anniversary Celebrations.

Please do thanks!
Could we archive the Euro sweet 16 subforum, please?

EDIT: I may ask for this request to be postponed until this Friday, roughly 10pm GMT, to allow any residual posts from our photo album peeps :p
Oops, was moving this when I noticed your edit. Will remember tomorrow....although unsure on what GMT goes to in CST...and too tired to figure out now. XD

Hello! I'm requesting a subforum for a newspaper "The Pelteian". It will cover regional and national news from the perspective of Pelta. Its name is significant as it uses "pelt" for Pelta, and "eia" for Europeia, signifying the coverage of both entities playing an equal part in the paper.

Please and Thank You!
Done! You've been added as a mod, and I used your explanation of the name as your description. Let me know if you need it changed. Want me to move your first post in there? Can even give it a ping on discord for you!

I think this was done? Feel free to ping me otherwise. And best success with your newspaper!

Dear Adminstrators,

Could I get a new Sub-forum created called "Pre-legislation index" to store pre-legislation in in the People's Assembly subforum like the Ordinance Index?

I've asked the new Chair if they'd like to uphold this request and will get back to this if that is the case. :)

Darc may mask himself as AG.

Hi! I'm unable to access some of the forums on this site, and it might be because of my dual citizen/diplomat masking. Might I get access to the citizen-exclusive subforums that diplomats can't access otherwise? Thanks!

Hi! I'm unable to access some of the forums on this site, and it might be because of my dual citizen/diplomat masking. Might I get access to the citizen-exclusive subforums that diplomats can't access otherwise? Thanks!
Give me a moment, I think this was a concern I had ages when I masked you.

Hello! Could I have a subforum created titled: "PhDre Ovation: Your News, Here"? Inside, could I have a subforum titled "Reporters On The Scene" with subtitle "Speeches", another subforum called "Classifieds" subtitled "Games and Spam"? Thank you! :)

Reactions: upc
Try it now!
Hmm, I seem to still be having trouble accessing them. Not sure what the issue is.
It's something we've encountered before and it's a relatively easy fix...try it now lol
Okay, I'm able to access more subforums now. Only link that doesn't seem to be working is the one for the Republican Navy - is that supposed to be the case (some ERN-only masking or the like)?

Try it now!
Hmm, I seem to still be having trouble accessing them. Not sure what the issue is.
It's something we've encountered before and it's a relatively easy fix...try it now lol
Okay, I'm able to access more subforums now. Only link that doesn't seem to be working is the one for the Republican Navy - is that supposed to be the case (some ERN-only masking or the like)?
We had to do some perms tinkering, but everything should be set.

Try it now!
We had to do some perms tinkering, but everything should be set.
Works now! Thank you so much for your help!

Hello! Could I have a subforum created titled: "PhDre Ovation: Your News, Here"? Inside, could I have a subforum titled "Reporters On The Scene" with subtitle "Speeches", another subforum called "Classifieds" subtitled "Games and Spam"? Thank you! :)
Done. I am going to presume, from our speaking about this previously in dms, you want it not viewable by the public until the event opens, and that you want yourself, president, vice president, and culture staff with the ability to edit/post/view.

If that presumption is wrong, lemme know!

Edit: Sorry this was late. I just left the reply completed and didn't hit post. lol

Done. I am going to presume, from our speaking about this previously in dms, you want it not viewable by the public until the event opens, and that you want yourself, president, vice president, and culture staff with the ability to edit/post/view.

If that presumption is wrong, lemme know!
the presumption is correct :) Thank you for all you do <3

Hi Admins! I noticed that the Treaty of the Archipelagos (with XKI) is not showing up for me in the “Laws” tab. Should it be added if others can’t see it either?

Hi Admins! I noticed that the Treaty of the Archipelagos (with XKI) is not showing up for me in the “Laws” tab. Should it be added if others can’t see it either?

You're correct, though I think the issue is that the Senate Clerk never created a thread for the Treaty Index. Since that's an IC duty, I'd preferably leave it to @Rand to do that (link for convenience). It should then work automatically. If not, we'll take another look of course!

Back