Admin Task Thread

Could we please create a subforum viewable by noncitizens titled "Valentine's Day Spectacuganza", and within it have a subforum titled "Speeches" and a subforum titled "Games and Spam"?
Discord message since it adds addnt stuff:
Okay, could we have a sub forum titled "Valentine's Day Spectacuganza". I'd like at least a couple subforums for "VDay Card Requests" (where people will ask for a card to be delivered to them), "Speeches" (for archival purposes), and a final one for "Games and Spam". I'd like noncitizens to be able to see and interact with these, so we can have Lazarus folks who want to submit able to do so.
working on this request

Could we please create a subforum viewable by noncitizens titled "Valentine's Day Spectacuganza", and within it have a subforum titled "Speeches" and a subforum titled "Games and Spam"?
Done! Addntly added P, VP, Cabinet, and Culture Staff as mods and this forum and subforums are viewable by non-citizens.

Can you create a subforum titled "People's Assembly Archives" within the PA? Thanks

it's more of an ordinance index, but it could also go there I guess, wasn't aware it was a thing. sorry

it's more of an ordinance index, but it could also go there I guess, wasn't aware it was a thing. sorry
An index you likely want inside the PA. An archived thread means it's no longer really needed. So I'll create an index for you.

Please Create a Peoples Assembly Chair role with powers to (pin/move threads ect) within the PA subfora and also give it to @Ei!
Done. Just couldn't get the userbar formatted correctly.

@Darcness not sure where the CSS style for it is. Help?
Sorry this took eleventy-billion years for me to get to, but it's done. Username has the correct styling as well. Unfortunately the titlebar had to be shortened to 'Assembly Chair' so that it fit properly in the userbar.

Please Create a Peoples Assembly Chair role with powers to (pin/move threads ect) within the PA subfora and also give it to @Ei!
Done. Just couldn't get the userbar formatted correctly.

@Darcness not sure where the CSS style for it is. Help?
Sorry this took eleventy-billion years for me to get to, but it's done. Username has the correct styling as well. Unfortunately the titlebar had to be shortened to 'Assembly Chair' so that it fit properly in the userbar.
you're the best! <3

Hello admins! May I please be masked as Grand Admiral, now that the Senate has provided enough votes in favour here. Thank you!

Hello admins! May I please be masked as Grand Admiral, now that the Senate has provided enough votes in favour here. Thank you!
They haven't called the vote yet! ;_;

We've been lax about this recently, but really we should be only accepting these requests from the one person with the authority to grant them: the Speaker (as part of their duties of closing the vote, etc).

They haven't called the vote yet! ;_;
Please give Istillian the Grand Admiral Mask and additional un-mask Shufordbrian as a Senator
Done, and added Ist as joinable group manager for all the ERN joinable groups.
I still have the GA mask permissions also - can it be removed please?

Executive Clerk can't see inside the Valentine's Day Spectacuganza, it says everything is Private. Please make it so Executive Clerk can see things in that subforum. It's a bit strange it can't see in there to begin with, it's always been able to see in other events' subforums.

Executive Clerk can't see inside the Valentine's Day Spectacuganza, it says everything is Private. Please make it so Executive Clerk can see things in that subforum. It's a bit strange it can't see in there to begin with, it's always been able to see in other events' subforums.
Just to clarify, why does it need this ability?

Back