Admin Task Thread

It would make my life a lot easier if Executive Clerk could view the Darcness Regional Archive.
Is there a specific part you need to view. The archive houses some more private information.
The Culture Archives so that I can see old pokémon giveaways in case they get archived after an event before I've distributed the pokémon to everyone.
Okay, think it's done for you.
It still says no permission to view on Executive Clerk.
Darcness, the genius that he is, figured it all out and fixed some other stuff on the way. :D Confirmed that it should work now myself.

It would make my life a lot easier if Executive Clerk could view the Darcness Regional Archive.
Is there a specific part you need to view. The archive houses some more private information.
The Culture Archives so that I can see old pokémon giveaways in case they get archived after an event before I've distributed the pokémon to everyone.
Okay, think it's done for you.
It still says no permission to view on Executive Clerk.
Darcness, the genius that he is, figured it all out and fixed some other stuff on the way. :D Confirmed that it should work now myself.
~watches snow fall, sips hot cocoa with one hand, fixes forum with the other~

Vacation!!

Also could Boisenburg be added to the Senate dropdown, tbsowers removed, and could I be listed as Speaker please, I just noticed it wasn't set up

Doing these all now, updating maskings, changing joinable group leaders, and so on. Also this is all based on the honor system, but I left all the joinable group memberships alone. I never know which are tied to Ministry work as a member of the ministry, and which are tied to the role of Minister (e.g. Classified Interior Research).

Could i get Cabinet Masking please and thank you.(It is joke)

Last edited:
Could i get Cabinet Masking please and thank you.(It is joke)
Please don't spam in this thread; this is the second time in as many days

Could I be masked as Attorney General per the Senate's confirmation of me? *Thank you wonderful administrative elves*

Could I be masked as Attorney General per the Senate's confirmation of me? *Thank you wonderful administrative elves*
Normally, we wait until all of the Cabinet is confirmed to mask, but I have masked you, and removed masking from OD. Also, given you leadership over the Law Clerks joinable group.

Normally, we wait until all of the Cabinet is confirmed to mask, but I have masked you, and removed masking from OD. Also, given you leadership over the Law Clerks joinable group.

Are you suggesting that I am jumping the gun in my eagerness :oops::ROFLMAO: thank you for the masking!! I was going to post something and realized I could not!

Back