Admin Task Thread

Per https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/director-of-the-government-accountability-office-upc.10059242/post-10372315, could I please be masked as Director of the Government Accountability Office? Thanks!
Safe to assume this would be a standard cabinet masking? No special perms or moderator abilities anywhere? No leadership over any ministry staff groups?
Yep!
Done
I do not have Cabinet masking

I do not appear to have permissions to post my opening address in the Goldenblock either, so sorry to bother again

I do not appear to have permissions to post my opening address in the Goldenblock either, so sorry to bother again
That's...strange. how about now?

No dice unfortunately. I have posted my opening in the Grand Hall regardless, so that request is now moot.

Please add Rose Weisberg-Talleyrand, Astrid Weisberg Talleyrand, Venico, Reventus Koth and Ever-Wandering Souls to the PNG list.

No dice unfortunately. I have posted my opening in the Grand Hall regardless, so that request is now moot.
We've adjusted permissions so ministers can now start threads in the Goldenblock, for the record

Please add Rose Weisberg-Talleyrand, Astrid Weisberg Talleyrand, Venico, Reventus Koth and Ever-Wandering Souls to the PNG list.
Doing shortly. If there's an actual physical list as well (er, thread) point me there in case you don't have editing perms for it.

Edit: oh another admin did the PNGs already

Back