Admin Task Thread

Hello dear admins

As the Legal Education Act (2022) has been granted the People's Assent by the President today could the Arnhelm Center for Education and Mentoring be renamed "Legal Education" and moved to Senatia?

Not sure if this will work automatically but could the Senate Clerk be given permission to access that forum and sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads there?

Additionally, could there be a shortcut to the Legal Education subforum be placed within the Ministry of Justice?
We are discussing how to correctly approach this in view of the law and will get back to you shortly.
Hello again dear admins, just wanted to check if there is any update on this.
Yes! We'll do it shortly. The law makes it the responsibility of the education overseer to make this decision, which you werent when you requested it but are now, so I'll assume you're requesting it as the overseer. :)

Heyo, can Cove please receive Deputy Minister masking? Thank you.

Would it be possible for the Senate Clerk account (or whichever other account would be most appropriate here) to be able to sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads in the Legal Education subforum?

Would it be possible for the Senate Clerk account (or whichever other account would be most appropriate here) to be able to sticky/unsticky as well as lock/unlock threads in the Legal Education subforum?
Done; also gave it edit powers in case you need to edit any of those threads

Hello I am still masked as Senate, I assume this should not be the case as Sincluda is back :)

Back