Admin Task Thread

The horizontal line code in the rich text editor doesn't work because it creates this:

Code:
[HR][/HR]
But that just gives you a blank line. To make a horizontal line I have found that you need to use this:

Code:
[hr]

The horizontal line code in the rich text editor doesn't work because it creates this:

Code:
[HR][/HR]
But that just gives you a blank line. To make a horizontal line I have found that you need to use this:

Code:
[hr]
Appears

to

be

fixed.

It looks like in the dropdown you placed me as 4th Chair Justice, and moved everyone up one chair, but I'm actually the 1st Chair, and nobody else changes, since I just took Prim's chair.
Yes, the actual chair numbers are important and unchangeable. Calvin has to occupy my previous numbered chair, and the others continue to fill their own numbered chair.

Hello admins and my good friend Lethen. Is it possible I could get the Chief Justice masking and all the necessary provisions for administrative stuff for the high court subforum? Confirmation of my appointment is here.

It looks like in the dropdown you placed me as 4th Chair Justice, and moved everyone up one chair, but I'm actually the 1st Chair, and nobody else changes, since I just took Prim's chair.

Yes, the actual chair numbers are important and unchangeable. Calvin has to occupy my previous numbered chair, and the others continue to fill their own numbered chair.
Should be fixed.

Hello admins and my good friend Lethen. Is it possible I could get the Chief Justice masking and all the necessary provisions for administrative stuff for the high court subforum? Confirmation of my appointment is here.
Got you masked and the dropdown updated. The masking has the High Court stuff, but let me know if you need anything else.

Please give Senator Skygreen24 Speaker masking for the Senate. I'm sleepy okay?

Could my private media outlet "Comfed's Quill" be renamed to "Pathoal's Pen" and any reference to Comfed in the description be changed to Pathoal? Thanks :)

Could my private media outlet "Comfed's Quill" be renamed to "Pathoal's Pen" and any reference to Comfed in the description be changed to Pathoal? Thanks :)
Done.

https://imgur.com/a/2wsxuic
Medals with transparent backgrounds, as discussed in the #culture channel
This may be something for @Darcness (I'm assuming it's an image upload, without really investigating further :p)

Everything else is done
Somehow this slipped through the cracks. It's done now! Two of the old files (Order of Dedication and Sapphire Star) were jpgs, so the new files couldnt' cleanly replace. Both are now members of the Image Repository.

This may be something for @Darcness (I'm assuming it's an image upload, without really investigating further :p)

Everything else is done
Somehow this slipped through the cracks. It's done now! Two of the old files (Order of Dedication and Sapphire Star) were jpgs, so the new files couldnt' cleanly replace. Both are now members of the Image Repository.
I think you missed the bronze star. Or I couldn't find it in the repository when I updated my links.

Everything else is done
I think you missed the bronze star. Or I couldn't find it in the repository when I updated my links.
Looks updated to transparent to me?

Everything else is done
Looks updated to transparent to me?
NM me then! Being blind again.

Back