Admin Task Thread

Hi, could a subforum titled "Honored Citizens Day 2021" be created? Visible to everyone, and any citizen being able to start threads and post? Thank you very much <3

Hi, could a subforum titled "Honored Citizens Day 2021" be created? Visible to everyone, and any citizen being able to start threads and post? Thank you very much <3
Done. Let me know if there are any issues. I added Cabinet and President as moderators as well. Does Culture Staff need those permissions too?

Done. Let me know if there are any issues. I added Cabinet and President as moderators as well. Does Culture Staff need those permissions too?
I accidentally used the American spelling lol. To keep consistent could it be changed to "Honoured"? Culture Staff don't need mod powers, just ability to post and view like everyone else.

Thank you Kura ^-^

I accidentally used the American spelling lol. To keep consistent could it be changed to "Honoured"? Culture Staff don't need mod powers, just ability to post and view like everyone else.

Thank you Kura ^-^
"Fixed."

At long last I have decided to apply for a newspaper!

Name of Paper: The Canterlot Chronicle
Description: Opinions, news, and other thoughts written by Bronyleader.
Editor/Moderator: Bronyleader

Can I get a new joinable group I am leader of called "ERN Civilian Service"? This should link to the Discord role ERN Civil Service (which should probably be re-titled to ERN Civilian Service). Can I also get the following sub-forum made under the Octagon, which this joinable group gives access to viewing:

Title: ERN Civilian Service HQ
Description: Where the ERN Civilian Service convenes.

Also, those with in the joinable group should have access to view the Mess Hall.

Thanks!

Can I get a new joinable group I am leader of called "ERN Civilian Service"? This should link to the Discord role ERN Civil Service (which should probably be re-titled to ERN Civilian Service). Can I also get the following sub-forum made under the Octagon, which this joinable group gives access to viewing:

Also, those with in the joinable group should have access to view the Mess Hall.

Thanks!
Do y'all still use Navy: Volunteer Only? We may repurpose it

Thanks!
Do y'all still use Navy: Volunteer Only? We may repurpose it
After some discussion, we'd like to change the request slightly. Repurposing the Navy: Volunteer group is fine. We'd also like to Archive the Navy Reserves HQ.

Back