Admin Task Thread

Darcness for President — Yesterday at 5:01 AM
It's 5am, so I'm not going to remember that. Can you post something on the Admin Task Thread and I can think about it when I have more of a brain.
Would it be possible for something to be made to allow us to connect our Twitch accounts so that people on the forum will know when we're live if we are a streamer?

It's 5am, so I'm not going to remember that. Can you post something on the Admin Task Thread and I can think about it when I have more of a brain.
Would it be possible for something to be made to allow us to connect our Twitch accounts so that people on the forum will know when we're live if we are a streamer?
@Darcness

@Darcness
Setting up Twitch to be a possible connected account isn't hard, but there's no support for knowing when the user is live or not. Unfortunately this isn't a small request, and is going on my Development List.

there's no support for knowing when the user is live or not.
Well that was the main point of wanting it for me, so if it's not wanted by anyone else, don't worry about it. Thanks for thinking about it and letting me know.

The maskings, group managers, drop-down, etc. have all been updated forum-side. I also updated things on Discord, but apparently Kura did too so if there's anything wonky on Discord, blame her :p

I still have the ability to manage the EAAC for some reason.

Back