Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: "The Europeian Times!"

Description:
This independent newspaper will cover all aspects of political and fun Europeia with article discussions like: Election discussions, Game updates, mid-term addresses, and other stuff. My priority for my Newspaper agency is to let writers looking to write have the freedom of choice of how and what to write.

"Motto: Communicatio lingua populi est!" (Communication is the Language of the People!)

Editor/Moderator: Turbiatop

hello admins, so apparently with the forum reorganization i am unable to start a new thread in the Office of the Vice President. I am like 90% sure I should be able to do that

hello admins, so apparently with the forum reorganization i am unable to start a new thread in the Office of the Vice President. I am like 90% sure I should be able to do that
Fixed

Maybe its an outcome of the forum reorganisation or something, but I can no longer access the embassy subforum

Can the Palace of the People be reorganized to be:

(1) Grand Hall
(2) Oval Room
(3) Political Parties
(4) Embassies

Maybe its an outcome of the forum reorganisation or something, but I can no longer access the embassy subforum
You can't see it at all? Or can't post?

could someone check the permissions for executive clerk account? i'm trying to edit the citizen spotlight list in the vp office but i can't even see palatium manor or goldenblock with the executive clerk account

could someone check the permissions for executive clerk account? i'm trying to edit the citizen spotlight list in the vp office but i can't even see palatium manor or goldenblock with the executive clerk account
ooooops. Should be fixed now.

Hey, as the Diplomat of Atlanticana, I’d like to request an official Embassy thread.

As well as documentation in Dove’s Swoop Lane.

Thank you!

Hey, as the Diplomat of Atlanticana, I’d like to request an official Embassy thread.

Thank you!
We can make your forum shortly, but what do you mean by documentation? We recently changed our forum layout, so some permissions may be wonky. You can see 17 Dove's Swoop, correct? Or can you not post there?

Thank you!
You'll need to apply for an embassy as Atlanticana doesn't currently have one. You can do that here: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/apply-for-an-embassy.1243980/ Your diplomatic visa has been accepted and you have been masked as a diplomat appropriately however.

Can the Halloween subforum be archived please. Thanks in advance.

I have a bit of a different request: I am requesting that the Minister of WA Affairs be able to edit post contents. This is so I am able to make formatting changes and more easily copy completed posts in the Aexnidaral subforum in order to post in the main Ministry thread.

I have a bit of a different request: I am requesting that the Minister of WA Affairs be able to edit post contents. This is so I am able to make formatting changes and more easily copy completed posts in the Aexnidaral subforum in order to post in the main Ministry thread.
Reply to the post you want to copy. That'll put all of the BBCode into the reply box. Copy, paste. Voila.

Just want to let you know that I cannot see Palatium Manor, Goldenblock, as well as the Oval Room, campaigns and stuff. Could this pleased be looked into?

Thank you.

Back