Admin Task Thread

Can we get a subforum created for Comendation Day please.

Can we get a Commendation day subforum please, thanks in advance!
Done. President has permissions. Let me know if you wanted anything else for the subforum. (Also spelled Commendation correctly :p)
...is what Darcness is referring to.
I don't... see it, though. Is it hidden to some or something?
Yeah, when we create subforums for events, we keep it hidden so that staff the president designates can prepare the thread for the day it opens. Then we open it to the public once we are told it needs to be done. The subforum has been created, the president given rights to view and create threads, and it is pending whatever else needs to be done. I don't have the details on that. I assume Bao or Lime does.

Can we get a Commendation day subforum please, thanks in advance!
Done. President has permissions. Let me know if you wanted anything else for the subforum. (Also spelled Commendation correctly :p)
...is what Darcness is referring to.
I don't... see it, though. Is it hidden to some or something?
Considering that the event is literally on top of us, I've given the Cabinet moderation powers and the Culture Ministry access to the forum. It would be good to A) have more information regarding who can and can't see/use this forum, and B) maybe have a description for it.

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @McEntire @HEM @John Laurens @Seva @Istillian

Name of Organization: Forward Europeia!

Purpose of Organization: To advocate for greater consideration of the Frontier option by the public and our elected leaders, and to discuss and disseminate information on the policy implications of a theoretical Frontier choice with like-minded Europeians.

Organization Subforum Title: Forward Europeia!

Organization Subforum subtitle: An organization to advocate for a Frontier Europeia

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Forward! HQ (private subforum)

Names of Subforum Moderators: @McEntire
Approved
Please create the above forum, subforum, and group (I will do it tomorrow if no one beats me to it).

Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @McEntire @HEM @John Laurens @Seva @Istillian

Name of Organization: Forward Europeia!

Purpose of Organization: To advocate for greater consideration of the Frontier option by the public and our elected leaders, and to discuss and disseminate information on the policy implications of a theoretical Frontier choice with like-minded Europeians.

Organization Subforum Title: Forward Europeia!

Organization Subforum subtitle: An organization to advocate for a Frontier Europeia

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status: Forward! HQ (private subforum)

Names of Subforum Moderators: @McEntire
Approved
Please create the above forum, subforum, and group (I will do it tomorrow if no one beats me to it).
Done, I think. Let me know if something isn't right.

Please check permissions for Senate Clerk. It doesn't look like I can create new threads in Swakistek Conference Hall in the Senatia forum, and that used to be possible (the oversight threads are all created using the Clerk account). Can that be adjusted so a new Oversight thread can be created using the Clerk account for the Transition Advisory Board?

Please check permissions for Senate Clerk. It doesn't look like I can create new threads in Swakistek Conference Hall in the Senatia forum, and that used to be possible (the oversight threads are all created using the Clerk account). Can that be adjusted so a new Oversight thread can be created using the Clerk account for the Transition Advisory Board?
Should be fixed.

If I'm not online once polls close tomorrow (assuming there's no run-off), can one of you mask the following people as citizens?

Captain Dodger
Gitou Ploutou
Klatonia
Magdion4775
Netz
Poseidon63
Turbiatop

If I'm not online once polls close tomorrow (assuming there's no run-off), can one of you mask the following people as citizens?

Captain Dodger
Gitou Ploutou
Klatonia
Magdion4775
Netz
Poseidon63
Turbiatop
Done.
@Lloenflys
@HEM
@Writinglegend
(Me)
@Olde Delaware
@Monkey
@GraVandius
Newly elected senators, I'm properly masked, Lloen needs a change from Speaker, rest need new masking.
@Peeps
@Darcness
@Kazaman
Need senate masking removed
Done except for @HEM and @Darcness. I'm a baby admin and cannot edit them.

Back