Admin Task Thread

So I've been confirmed as WAA Minister but haven't been masked forumside yet. I presume that such maskings are done all at once, so I don't necessarily need masking if it's too inconvenient to mask me individually here. In that case, could an admin access a page for me that contains login credentials to the offsite WA dispatch service?

This is the page: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/access-to-offsite-resources.8956316/

So I've been confirmed as WAA Minister but haven't been masked forumside yet. I presume that such maskings are done all at once, so I don't necessarily need masking if it's too inconvenient to mask me individually here. In that case, could an admin access a page for me that contains login credentials to the offsite WA dispatch service?

This is the page: https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?threads/access-to-offsite-resources.8956316/
I didn't realize until looking at this post that it's in Tomlinson. You can just get it from @Calvin Coolidge as President; admins shouldn't be going over the heads of the RP government for this sort of thing.

You can just get it from @Calvin Coolidge as President; admins shouldn't be going over the heads of the RP government for this sort of thing.
Yes, I took care of it for him. But if the ministers were masked... 👀
👀 They'd all be masked if they were all already confirmed. Maybe if someone chose better ministers...

You can just get it from @Calvin Coolidge as President; admins shouldn't be going over the heads of the RP government for this sort of thing.
Yes, I took care of it for him. But if the ministers were masked... 👀
👀 They'd all be masked if they were all already confirmed. Maybe if someone chose better ministers...
Literally all of them are confirmed!
Then this is the part where someone is supposed to request masking updates in this thread.

Okay, then I'm requesting the recently confirmed ministers get masking and control over their respective joinable groups.

Also,
Kazaman said:
Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Could the channels made viewable here once again only be viewable to staff of each respective ministry?

Wanted to bump this.

Last edited:
Okay, then I'm requesting the recently confirmed ministers get masking and control over their respective joinable groups.

Also,
Kazaman said:
Could the following forums be made viewable to all citizens?

Calvin Coolidge Planning Center, Office of the Law Clerks, Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters
Could the channels made viewable here once again only be viewable to staff of each respective ministry?

Wanted to bump this.
All done

Hey! Is there a specific application I need to fill out to get a subforum in the LethoMonarchy Media Center? I'm interested in starting a private media outlet called "Plandapalooza" with the description "A place where Pland paloozes". Thank you!

Reactions: ICH
Hey! Is there a specific application I need to fill out to get a subforum in the LethoMonarchy Media Center? I'm interested in starting a private media outlet called "Plandapalooza" with the description "A place where Pland paloozes". Thank you!
That is a great question.
Hello, admins my fellow friends, and Lethen. Is it possible @Raeliana v. Clair-Rouvier can be masked as an ambassador?

Thank you in advance!
Done, you rude boy.

It seems to be in the past that applications have just been made here (just to post on the discussion here). Unsure if there is an official place here though--
Need a news source made please :)
Name: Scottie's Institute of Methodological Polling
Desc: Creates, Runs and talks about various polls
Moderators: Just myself
Was this ever looked at/added? I never saw it get added or responded to
Doing this shortly

Name of Paper: The Wire
Description: Daily updates on regional Happenings
Editor/Moderator: @Monkey
But you already have a paper!

Dear Admins,
May I have a private media created in the LethoMonarchy Media Center, called "By the Fireside," please? And, could a sub-board be made under it called "The Green Chair"?
(these were cases where it was requested here and done).

---

Also could @Istillian, @Kuramia, and @Darcness be masked as deputy ministers, per this? Thanks in advance friendos.

Thank you, Darc, you're a saint at times.

Two requests for you chaps today:

(1) Could @Indusse be masked as a diplomat, please?
(2) Could the embassy "Aurrelius" please be renamed to "Aurelius" as a result of a transition.

Thank you in advance folks.

Back