Admin Task Thread

Can a subforum be opened in the Europeian Centre, open to everyone, titled PichtOvation? Moderators should be the Cabinet, and myself, with a subforum for Speeches?

EDIT: ignore me, do UPC's!

Hello, my apologies for the lateness of this request.

Could a subforum be created for Pichtonia's Ovation? It should be called "The Pichtonia Parade: The Ovation of Pichtonia"

Nested within this subforum, there should be 3 further subforums, as listed below
  • Docking Bay 327, which will hold speeches dedicated to Pichto
  • PichtoPlay, which will hold a variety of games
  • Greetings and Felicitations!, which is where participants are invited leave their name and some kind words for Pichto

Hello, my apologies for the lateness of this request.

Could a subforum be created for Pichtonia's Ovation? It should be called "The Pichtonia Parade: The Ovation of Pichtonia"

Nested within this subforum, there should be 3 further subforums, as listed below
  • Docking Bay 327, which will hold speeches dedicated to Pichto
  • PichtoPlay, which will hold a variety of games
  • Greetings and Felicitations!, which is where participants are invited leave their name and some kind words for Pichto
Done. Added you and Calvin as mods of all the threads. It's not visible to the public yet. Poke me when you need that done. DM'd you the url.

Hey! Not sure how these "privileges" work but can I get privileges to post in the Senate threads until Saturday as CSP's substitute?

^^
I don't know who I should ping but @Lethen and @Kuramia were the last people to deal with requests.
Done
CSP is back. Senate masking removed.
The Pichtonia Ovation subforum can now be archived. Thank you!
Done. :(
Can embassies be created for The Leftist Assembly and Sky Haven? And can @Grod and @Fraelands (Jamie) - SH both be masked as diplomats?
Done. :)

Hello, can Battenberg's embassy be closed/deleted (there are 0 posts inside the subforum)/archieved/whatever you admins do?

The region appears inactive and there is no need for an embassy. Thanks!

This can also be done for The Canadian Kingdom.

Back