Admin Task Thread

Hello!

Would it possible to re-activate The Think Tank Media Group, LLC as an independent media, please?

Many thanks.
Done.

Thank you very much!

Would it be possible to grant me permission to create new threads in the Think Tank forum, please ?

Many thanks in advance :)
I hate to bump things, but *bump*. Could I get permission to create new threads in The Think Tank forum, please?
Done.
Could "Navy: Volunteer Only" be modified to allow it to view the Kraketopia Naval Academy?

Also, sorry to bump this again, but could Navy Clerk be given permissions to view Employment Central so that it can then view and manage the Office of Naval Recruitment?
Done.

Done.

Is it possible if the sub-thread for Nepenthe Of The Spine could be reestablished? I think I’m supposed to ask for posting powers aswell?
-Sincerely, Nepenthaceae.

Can the EuroChoice 2020 subforum be made publicly viewable please? Thanks!!

Is it possible if the sub-thread for Nepenthe Of The Spine could be reestablished? I think I’m supposed to ask for posting powers aswell?
-Sincerely, Nepenthaceae.
Done
Prim here -- can you change the Senate Clerk viewing permissions so we can see the President's Desk (Pope Lexus Oval Office subforum)?
Malashaan is working on this as promised.
Can the EuroChoice 2020 subforum be made publicly viewable please? Thanks!!
Done

Please change the description for the religion sub-thread Nepenthe Of The Spine
to "The religious subthread dedicated to The Great Spine and its loyal and beloved subordinates. Praise to thee! The Great Spine!"

-Nep

Note for Lethen or another admin come the morning: why does this account have citizenship? Take that away.

Found another target for Darc's wrath (Council Clerk has citizenship)

1612196054177.png

Could these three images please be uploaded to the forum server? Thanks!

Attachments

• ern_commander.png
    ern_commander.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 125
  • ern_mate.png
    ern_mate.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 125
  • ern_petty_officer.png
    ern_petty_officer.png
    28.5 KB · Views: 124
Dear Admins,
May I have a private media created in the LethoMonarchy Media Center, called "By the Fireside," please? And, could a sub-board be made under it called "The Green Chair"?

1612196054177.png
Fixed. @SkyGreen24 , if you run into permissions issues with the Council Clerk, please let me know so I can fix them.

May I please receive the Mayor mask as per the results
Donezo.

Dear Admins,
May I have a private media created in the LethoMonarchy Media Center, called "By the Fireside," please? And, could a sub-board be made under it called "The Green Chair"?
What purpose does the sub-folder serve/what permissions should be on it?

Do either of these have descriptions?

1612196054177.png
Fixed. @SkyGreen24 , if you run into permissions issues with the Council Clerk, please let me know so I can fix them.

May I please receive the Mayor mask as per the results
Donezo.

Dear Admins,
What purpose does the sub-folder serve/what permissions should be on it?

Do either of these have descriptions?
No descriptions. The sub-board is where I’ll host my show and the main board will be used for announcements and other housekeeping. I’m not sure what you mean by permissions.

Back