Admin Task Thread

I was making my thread at the same time as this other thread was being made on the same topic. Can they be merged? Sorry!

I also realized I don't have mod powers over the Shrine of Swift. Could I have those?

Last edited:
Well, mostly I wanted the paper for organizational purposes as I had hoped that more people might be interested in maintaining it down the road, and I didn’t want it tied in with my other private media or polling stuff I might do on the side!

If not a completely new outlet, could I get a separate subforum or something in my news outlet?
Will get back to you
Lethen told me to annoy u about it

Could the Navy Clerk be given citizenship masking and mod permissions for the Office of Naval Recruitment?

Could the Navy Clerk be given citizenship masking and mod permissions for the Office of Naval Recruitment?
No. Clerks cannot be citizens. What are you unable to do that you need to?

Hi!

Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "EuroChoice Awards 2020"? Then inside the subform could the following be created; Nominations, Voting Booth, Games, Events.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello respected admins, and Lethen.

As per the conclusion of the Senate Election, the drop down menu needs to be updated. Additionally, can all new Senators please receive the necessary maskings.

That concerns the following:
Baobab, UPC, GraV, Calvin, Monkey, Lloen, and myself.

Thank you.

Hello respected admins, and Lethen.

As per the conclusion of the Senate Election, the drop down menu needs to be updated. Additionally, can all new Senators please receive the necessary maskings.

That concerns the following:
Baobab, UPC, GraV, Calvin, Monkey, Lloen, and myself.

Thank you.

Every new Senator is masked. I don't have access to changing the drop down menu.

Hi!

Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "EuroChoice Awards 2020"? Then inside the subform could the following be created; Nominations, Voting Booth, Games, Events.

Thanks in advance! :)
Done :D You and the President have editing access to be able to stick and move threads.

Please remove my Arnhelm and mayor maskings, as I have resigned. Please also remove Rotasu's deputy mayor masking, as I fired him earlier today.

Please remove my Arnhelm and mayor maskings, as I have resigned. Please also remove Rotasu's deputy mayor masking, as I fired him earlier today.
done

Back