Admin Task Thread

Did it earlier

Can Darkslayer be masked as Cabinet, and unmasked as WA Delegate, and can Prim be masked as Delegate please? Also the government task bar needs updating, specifically Interior: Monkey, Attorney General: Darkslayer, Speaker: Lime.

Many thanks in advance! :)

This is more of a technical question (so @Darcness might be able to help me out), but if I wanted to create one thread, and then have it 'appear' in many different subforums, is there a way to do so? For example, if I wanted to say create only one thread, but you could access it in Republic Square, Grand Hall, etc etc, is there a way I can have that one single thread show up in a bunch of different subforums where people can click on?

When masked as cabinet, could I have control over law clerk joinable roles please? Also I need my access to manage senate guest role removed please.

Also please can you add the following organisation:
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): Monkey, Pichtonia, JayDee, Peeps, and Kharn

Name of Organization: Society of Fruit Lovers

Purpose of Organization: A society for intellectual pursuits and mutual appreciation for our love of fruits.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: A society for intellectual pursuits and mutual appreciation for our love of fruits.

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:

Title: The Calvin Coolidge and Darkslayer Anti-fruit Coalition
Subtitle: A place where we can campaign against those who oppose fruits
All citizens can view, only members can post

Title: The Fruit Basket
Subtitle: A place where we can share fruit pictures, recipes, poems, and more

Names of Subforum Moderators: Same as founding members

Last edited:
Can the Chief Justice and Associate Justices be given the ability to post in and moderate the Depository of Legal Knowledge and Practice within the Court?

Thank you.

Finally making this request after a lot of procrastination.
Could you please create a dispatch subforum (no idea about the name) below the "Kuramia Newsroom" with the same access requirements? Thank you.

Please mask Monkey as Cabinet.
Done
Don't know if this is the place to ask, but could I also be given the ability to add recruiters gameside?
This an ask for, I believe, an RO gameside.
Can Darkslayer be masked as Cabinet, and unmasked as WA Delegate, and can Prim be masked as Delegate please? Also the government task bar needs updating, specifically Interior: Monkey, Attorney General: Darkslayer, Speaker: Lime.

Done. I believe once this is done it automatically updates.
When masked as cabinet, could I have control over law clerk joinable roles please? Also I need my access to manage senate guest role removed please.
Yes. Done.
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): Monkey, Pichtonia, JayDee, Peeps, and Kharn

Purpose of Organization: A society for intellectual pursuits and mutual appreciation for our love of fruits.

Organization Subforum Title and subtitle: A society for intellectual pursuits and mutual appreciation for our love of fruits.

Titles and Subtitles of any further subforums within the Primary subforum as well as their location and their privacy status:

Done...omg
Can the Chief Justice and Associate Justices be given the ability to post in and moderate the Depository of Legal Knowledge and Practice within the Court?

Thank you.
Done. Let me know if anything is strange.
Could you please create a dispatch subforum (no idea about the name) below the "Kuramia Newsroom" with the same access requirements? Thank you.
Done. I came up with my own name!

Done
Don't know if this is the place to ask, but could I also be given the ability to add recruiters gameside?
This an ask for, I believe, an RO gameside.

Done. I believe once this is done it automatically updates.
Yes. Done.

Done...omg

Thank you.
Done. Let me know if anything is strange.
Done. I came up with my own name!
Thank you very much for catching up on these!

Pursuant with my appointment as DM of Culture, and the efforts to reorganize and add to the library could a new subform titled "Important Documents Collections" be created in the main library sub-form and both Primary Documents Collection and Histories and Biogrophy's Collection be nested within it.

Additionally, It's unclear whether any of the clerk accounts have mod powers over that sub-form, so if the executive clerk does not could it be given it? Or maybe the University Provost Clerk Account?

Can my username be changed to "John S. Talleyrand"?

Thank you
You can request this yourself in "Account Details," and I'll approve once you do so

Pursuant with my appointment as DM of Culture, and the efforts to reorganize and add to the library could a new subform titled "Important Documents Collections" be created in the main library sub-form and both Primary Documents Collection and Histories and Biogrophy's Collection be nested within it.

Additionally, It's unclear whether any of the clerk accounts have mod powers over that sub-form, so if the executive clerk does not could it be given it? Or maybe the University Provost Clerk Account?
Doing this now. Will get back to you with which clerk account.

Last edited:
Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "Honoured Citizens' Day 2020"? No extra subforums needed inside. It will need to be moved out to the public in Europeian Centre on Wednesday, just for the record. Thanks!

Can the subforum "Rot's Thoughts" be unarchived? Thanks in advance!
Can a subforum be made, viewable only by Culture Staff called "Honoured Citizens' Day 2020"? No extra subforums needed inside. It will need to be moved out to the public in Europeian Centre on Wednesday, just for the record. Thanks!
Done

Could I have my Mayor masking removed and given to Rotasu, per the results of the election? Also, and I know I'm late to this, but could Josi have their Deputy Mayor masking removed as well since they aren't Deputy Mayor anymore? Thank you!

Could I have my Mayor masking removed and given to Rotasu, per the results of the election? Also, and I know I'm late to this, but could Josi have their Deputy Mayor masking removed as well since they aren't Deputy Mayor anymore? Thank you!
Done, done, and done.

Back