Admin Task Thread

Hello admins, i'm gonna make this request for the masking of the ministers (Malashaan has not been confirmed yet for interior, but it's easier to get most of the ministers set up instead of waiting for one who may not be confirmed for at least a couple of hours).
@Calvin Coolidge for Culture
@Forilian for Communications
@Sopo for Radio
@SkyGreen24 for MoWAA
@Aexnidaral for AG
@Kuramia for MoFA
@Istillian for GA.
It is, in fact, not easier to get most set up rather than wait. Doing them a at once is the easiest. I'll cruise back by later this evening to see if Mal is confirmed.

Hello admins, i'm gonna make this request for the masking of the ministers (Malashaan has not been confirmed yet for interior, but it's easier to get most of the ministers set up instead of waiting for one who may not be confirmed for at least a couple of hours).
@Sopo for Radio
@SkyGreen24 for MoWAA
@Aexnidaral for AG
@Kuramia for MoFA
@Istillian for GA.
It is, in fact, not easier to get most set up rather than wait. Doing them a at once is the easiest. I'll cruise back by later this evening to see if Mal is confirmed.
Just to confirm Malashaan has also now been confirmed.

@Sopo for Radio
@SkyGreen24 for MoWAA
@Aexnidaral for AG
@Kuramia for MoFA
@Istillian for GA.
My PC died. I'm reformatting, hopefully someone on the Admin team can get to this, but if they don't before I can get back to a PC, I'll take care of it.

Hello!
Please mask @Seva and @Androxis as deputy ministers for WAA
Done.

@Sopo for Radio
@SkyGreen24 for MoWAA
@Aexnidaral for AG
@Kuramia for MoFA
@Istillian for GA.
Done. As usual, let me know if I missed anything.

Note to mask @Madeline Norfolk and @Xecrio as deputy ministers for radio when Cabinet stuff happens.
Done.

Could @Seva as per his deputy minister for Pokémon appointment be given executive clerk access?
Edit:Sorry, wrong thread

Can CSP be unmasked as senator and the government dropdown updated with Josi as the senator elected to his position, per his resignation please, thank you.

Can posting privileges to the Arnhelm Law Index be restricted to only allow the Council Clerk and the Mayor?
Why is that? Will pow-wow with the other admins

Can CSP be unmasked as senator and the government dropdown updated with Josi as the senator elected to his position, per his resignation please, thank you.
Looks like this was done

Back