Admin Task Thread

All done

Can you please create an embassy for Thegye, I believe their ambassador is yet to apply. Thanks!

Can it please be made so that the Executive Clerk account can see the Aexnidaral World Assembly Headquarters subforum? There is reference material in there for running the Pokémon Program that would make lives easier if we could see it on said account.

Never mind, I forgot the Minister can add things to staff group and the Minister has handled the issue. My apologies for being dumb and wasting thread space!

Last edited:
Can I get a subforum created for EurOlympics that can be seen/edited by @Sopo, myself, @United Vietussia and culture staff?

Title: EurOlympics 2020
Description: Come celebrate the 2020 Olympics with us, virtually!

Subforums:
Title: Interior Recruiting Contest
Description: Outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow recruitors in this Interior-themed edition of Survivor!

Title: Arnhelm Event Arena
Description: This Arena houses all of the events that citizens can compete in.

Title: Press Office
Description: Come read exclusive coverage of our Olympics events as well as announcements on event results!

Can I get a subforum created for EurOlympics that can be seen/edited by @Sopo, myself, @United Vietussia and culture staff?

Subforums:
Description: Outwit, outplay, and outlast your fellow recruitors in this Interior-themed edition of Survivor!

Description: Come read exclusive coverage of our Olympics events as well as announcements on event results!
done

Subforums:

done
I’m Culture Staff and I can see, but not post, in the subforum, is this intentional?

Subforums:

done
I’m Culture Staff and I can see, but not post, in the subforum, is this intentional?
Uh...no

Please archive the following organizations:

YES
Europeian Monarchist Party
Leadership Development and Support Network

They have all been deregistred.

edit the link to the Order of Jupiter in the repository please, there is a typo

Back