Admin Task Thread

Astrellan and I proposed a Subforum revision in Arnhelm last month to Administration -- in which we requested a Repealed Statutes subforum and a Political Party Business subforum, and to prevent some subforum bloat, we proposed to merge the City Hall subforum into the Council Chambers. The Repealed Statutes subforum was created, the City Hall subforum was merged, but the Political Party Business subforum was not approved for creation.

I would like the subforum back. I use it on a regular basis and I feel City Hall has its use, which is for Mayoral announcements

Wanted to put in the official request for the Wire Revival. Darc and I spoke via DM about this and what it would entail. Essentially, we would like to modify the current News tab to now display the Wire updated via a thread daily, similar to how it was set up in the past. Thanks!

Done; updated the header too

Hello admins, I hope you’re looking forward to the week ahead. Just requesting/checking — is it possible I could get management over the “Senate Guest” group as Speaker? Thank you folk.

Back