Admin Task Thread

Should be good now.
Still don’t have permissions in the subforum, but that’s not a terribly large deal as I don’t think anyone else who did have access to that is around anymore. Thank you - sorry for being a pest!
Oh. I'll get that one too. Was confused about thr subforum part.

I guess the nations on the gameside can be adjusted according to our changes in government positions. Currently, Mal and McEntire still hold positions as Chief of State and First minister on the NS site.

Hello! I need some help as I am unable to moderate threads in the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs forum.

Hello! I need some help as I am unable to moderate threads in the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs forum.
This has been fixed, but also a reminder that generally material in the ministries should be posted and maintained via the executive clerk account.
Move/pin Yes, edit other's post No (that's what Clerks are for).

This has been fixed, but also a reminder that generally material in the ministries should be posted and maintained via the executive clerk account.
Move/pin Yes, edit other's post No (that's what Clerks are for).
That's what I signed assigned! I just missed it in the big remerge permissions reset

Updated the drop-down, looks like someone else added the ministers to the leadership for their respective joinable groups.

Can the Hall of Naval Records subforum be archived?

Back