Hello Admins, the following nominees have been confirmed:
SEC-Interior
Monkey-Culture
CSP-Grand Admiral
Astrellan - Communications
AG- Lloenflys
Vice Chief of State-Kuramia
Radio-Darkslayer

Please give them their requisite markings and privileges.
It helps to have full names here. It really helps to have mentions. I was able to figure out the CSP is Common-Sense Politics, but who is SEC?

SEC-Interior
Monkey-Culture
CSP-Grand Admiral
AG- Lloenflys
Radio-Darkslayer

It helps to have full names here. It really helps to have mentions. I was able to figure out the CSP is Common-Sense Politics, but who is SEC?
@South Eastern Centralia -Interior
@Monkey -Culture
@Common-Sense Politics -Grand Admiral
@Astrellan -Communications
@Lloenflys -Attorney General
@Kuramia -Vice Chief of State
@Darkslayer -Radio

SEC-Interior
Monkey-Culture
CSP-Grand Admiral
AG- Lloenflys
Radio-Darkslayer

@South Eastern Centralia -Interior
@Monkey -Culture
@Common-Sense Politics -Grand Admiral
@Astrellan -Communications
@Lloenflys -Attorney General
@Kuramia -Vice Chief of State
@Darkslayer -Radio
Removing masks...................................Completed
Removing group ownership.............Completed
Adding requested masks...................Completed
Adding group ownership...................Completed
Adding Government dropdown......Completed
Beep Boop.

I feel like I've been getting a lot of random pings and stuff about admin requests lately. Just a few reminders:

Admins regularly check this thread for forum requests and the discord channel for discord requests. If you don't receive a response within 48 hours (especially if other requests were handled in that time), that would be the appropriate juncture to bump the request or DM an admin (feel free to DM me in this case). We certainly do miss things and are not perfect.

Requests should be made by the people with the actual authority to makes said requests. In the case of minister/council maskings, that should be the Speaker upon confirmation. If someone is fired, the person doing the firing should be asking for masks to be removed. Etc. Also, we don't generally do things unless people ask for them to be done.

Please also make requests related to discord on discord and requests related to the forum on the forum.

I know we have been imperfect, perhaps especially lately, but we do all have lives with fluctuating degrees of free time. Please be mindful of that when pestering about requests.

Could my deputy minister mask be removed? After the elections I'm no longer one (I was previously Deputy for Culture Outreach under OD).

Hello! Could I get some subforums created for Republic Day?

I need one main subforum: Republic Day Celebration (Description: Can you become the ruler of Europeia once again?)
Within that subforum, I'd like a subforum titled: The Challenges (Description: Test your mastery of all the Ministries here!)

Can only culture staff have viewing privileges? I'd like moderator privileges. I'd like it to be viewable to all around midday Friday, I'm not sure if that's something you can time or if it's something one of you has to manually activate.

Ninja edit: Midday on Friday is probably not feasible. I'll probably push this back to sometime on Saturday morning. Thanks.

Last edited:

I need one main subforum: Republic Day Celebration (Description: Can you become the ruler of Europeia once again?)
Within that subforum, I'd like a subforum titled: The Challenges (Description: Test your mastery of all the Ministries here!)

Can only culture staff have viewing privileges? I'd like moderator privileges. I'd like it to be viewable to all around midday Friday, I'm not sure if that's something you can time or if it's something one of you has to manually activate.

Ninja edit: Midday on Friday is probably not feasible. I'll probably push this back to sometime on Saturday morning. Thanks.
Believe it's done. Poke me tomorrow.

Believe it's done. Poke me tomorrow.
Thank you for doing this on such short notice :D

Tomorrow may be unrealistic, I'll see if I can grab one of you admins Saturday morning maybe.

Back