Admin Task Thread

I'll be getting to these later this afternoon when I have a spare hour.

Name of Paper: The Lingordian Voice
Description: Bringing you the news from Lingordia and across Europeia
Editor/Moderator: Lingordia

The dropdown lists Bowzin as Minister of Radio instead of cuddles. The rest are correct, though.

Please archive the following embassies:

Albion
Arbor
Dythinia
Epidaurus
Holy Empire of Britannia
Londinium
Kingdom of Alexandria
Olympia
Sovereign Imperial Realms
The Alliance of Queens
The Galactic Order
The Ragerian Imperium
The Aexnidaral "The Popptart Empire" Embassy
Nova Historiae
Sapientia
Sunalaya
United Kingdom of Netherlands
Universal Allegiance
Name of Paper: The Conversation
Description: A regional news organization that strives to inform the citizenry through regular multi-story issues.
Editor/Moderator: Pichtonia

Please ?

If you could please remove my cabinet masking - thank you.

Is it possible to have an archive added to the Arnhelm Council Chambers and a Law Index somewhere

If you could please remove my cabinet masking - thank you.
Done.
The Depository of Legal Knowledge and Practice subforum still says its named after me.
Fixed.
Please archive the following embassies:

Albion
Arbor
Dythinia
Epidaurus
Holy Empire of Britannia
Londinium
Kingdom of Alexandria
Olympia
Sovereign Imperial Realms
The Alliance of Queens
The Galactic Order
The Ragerian Imperium
The Aexnidaral "The Popptart Empire" Embassy
Nova Historiae
Sapientia
Sunalaya
United Kingdom of Netherlands
Universal Allegiance
Name of Paper: The Conversation
Description: A regional news organization that strives to inform the citizenry through regular multi-story issues.
Editor/Moderator: Pichtonia

Please ?
Just as a heads-up, archiving a forum takes about 10 minutes, so that's about 3 hrs of work. :) I'll make sure I get to it this weekend.
Is it possible to have an archive added to the Arnhelm Council Chambers and a Law Index somewhere
Nah.

Please give me all of the privileges associated with Minister of the Interior.

Can I get posting perms in the hidden Yule Ball forum in the Europeian Centre?

And I also need SM masking please.

Can World Assembly 101 subforum be renamed to World Assembly Information Center with two subforums:

(1) World Assembly 101 (I can't remember if Mouse is an Honored Citizen or not, but if she is maybe the "Mousebumples World Assembly Education Center"?)
A repository and library for those interested in learning more about the functions of the World Assembly, especially authoring and analyzing Resolutions.

(2) World Assembly Resolution Records
A repository for past World Assembly Resolution.

The World Assembly Information Center and subforums should be viewable by registered users? Whatever group we allow to post on the forums that aren't citizens.

Hey there, are username changes a thing? If so, can I get one? I initially registered with my nation's name, but since pretty much everyone uses a more personal name on the forum, I figured it'd be nicer to follow suit. Plus, it'd be easier to identify me on Discord that way. So, if that's okay, I'd like "Vyau" as my username.

Please give me all of the privileges associated with Minister of the Interior.
Done. Updated the drop-down too; let me know if anything isn't working.
Can I get posting perms in the hidden Yule Ball forum in the Europeian Centre?

And I also need SM masking please.
SM is done; updated the drop-down (again). I gave the perms to the Culture Staff so let me know if that isn't working for you.
Can World Assembly 101 subforum be renamed to World Assembly Information Center with two subforums:

(1) World Assembly 101 (I can't remember if Mouse is an Honored Citizen or not, but if she is maybe the "Mousebumples World Assembly Education Center"?)
A repository and library for those interested in learning more about the functions of the World Assembly, especially authoring and analyzing Resolutions.

(2) World Assembly Resolution Records
A repository for past World Assembly Resolution.

The World Assembly Information Center and subforums should be viewable by registered users? Whatever group we allow to post on the forums that aren't citizens.
Will get back to you shortly; want to check something with the other admins first.
Hey there, are username changes a thing? If so, can I get one? I initially registered with my nation's name, but since pretty much everyone uses a more personal name on the forum, I figured it'd be nicer to follow suit. Plus, it'd be easier to identify me on Discord that way. So, if that's okay, I'd like "Vyau" as my username.
Done.

Back