Admin Task Thread

Name of Paper: Planit
Description: Planit aims to help educate Europeian citizens about what urban planning is, aspects of it, and consequences of urban planning.
Editor/Moderator: Ervald

Papers technically get approved by the Ministry of Communications. And the Ministry of Communications, at this point, auto-approves all papers. So technically it is approved.

The Right Honourable @Sopo recently brought to my attention and raised the grave concern that the Discord sloth emoji was added by disgraced former citizen Brun. As it is very important that we de-Brun the region as much as possible, I humbly request the admins replace the sloth emoji with a Larry David emoji as soon as practicable.

The Right Honourable @Sopo recently brought to my attention and raised the grave concern that the Discord sloth emoji was added by disgraced former citizen Brun. As it is very important that we de-Brun the region as much as possible, I humbly request the admins replace the sloth emoji with a Larry David emoji as soon as practicable.
No.

Request complete.

Says the guy with a sloth avatar in a clear conflict of interest!
The forum is not the proper place to lodge admin requests relating to Discord. Good day, sir.

Please unmask Brí as Minister.

The forums have a ghost problem.
I've been throwing salt at my screen for hours; it isn't work. You have to find these ghosts' remains and burn them.

Please mask Maowi as Minister as Recruitment (and unmask her as Minister of Communications) and Istillian as Minister of Communications.

The forums have a ghost problem.
I've been throwing salt at my screen for hours; it isn't work. You have to find these ghosts' remains and burn them.
Is there not a number we can call?

GHOST BUSTERS

Name of Paper: The Illuminated Manuscripts
Description: Lighting the way through the depths of bad writing since 2019
Editor/Moderator: Astrellan

Back