Admin Task Thread

I just realized The Panda's Pen lost its subforum description somewhere along the way. Could it be changed to "Exactly what you'd expect from Taylor Swift's #1 fan"
Done. (It was the forum migration. We lost most of the forum descriptions.)

@Darcness Actually one small problem. I can’t see any of the private forums. Can we get a special group with viewing perms and add Hez, Lloen, and myself as leaders.

Thank you.

@Darcness Actually one small problem. I can’t see any of the private forums. Can we get a special group with viewing perms and add Hez, Lloen, and myself as leaders.

Thank you.
I set you up with a joinable group so you can add staff yourself.

Please do this:
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Calvin Coolidge, @Sopo, @HEM

Name of Organization: Organization of Independent Media

Purpose of Organization: To establish renewed activity in the private media realm

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Creating a forum for open dialogue on issues facing the region and journalism in general

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Calvin Coolidge, @Sopo, @HEM

Also, as AG should I not be able to edit posts in the Ministry of Justice subforum? Theres a pinned thread with the initial post by someone else that I want to edit.

Description for PMC "A space where members may post and edit drafts for the purpose of being posted in private media organizations."

You're welcome :p

Also, as AG should I not be able to edit posts in the Ministry of Justice subforum? Theres a pinned thread with the initial post by someone else that I want to edit.
Currently, no. The expectation is that Clerk accounts are used for this functionality.

Currently, no. The expectation is that Clerk accounts are used for this functionality.
Well, thats not whats happening. :p Not only do I not have access to the Executive Clerk account the ongoing threads, which I would be hesitant to exchange due to continuity, dont use the EC account. So is there any chance I can get the power to edit posts, even temporarily?

Description for PMC "A space where members may post and edit drafts for the purpose of being posted in private media organizations."

You're welcome :p
Done.

Please do this:
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): @Calvin Coolidge, @Sopo, @HEM

Name of Organization: Organization of Independent Media

Purpose of Organization: To establish renewed activity in the private media realm

Organization Subforum Subtitle: Creating a forum for open dialogue on issues facing the region and journalism in general

Names of Subforum Moderators: @Calvin Coolidge, @Sopo, @HEM
Based on a quick convo with Calvin, I resurrected the old forum.

Back