Admin Task Thread

We should probably lock the ping pyramid and someone can make a new one....a lot of people want out and it also crashes most browsers that open it

We should probably lock the ping pyramid and someone can make a new one....a lot of people want out and it also crashes most browsers that open it
pfft lock it for people with noob computers, i can open it no problem

I do agree. I think we should lock it and archive it. People can start a new one. Personally, I'm moved to this because I'm stuck in it and cannot escape. I know no method to disable the notifications from it and that is my main difficulty.

I have locked it, and there should definitely not be a new one. This is a useful feature, and I really don't want to have to remove it because some people have decided to be knuckleheads.

Could you please create the following organisation?
Founding Members (at least three Citizens with link to their forum profiles for ease of verification): Myself, Hez, and Lloen

Name of Organization: Private Media Collective

Purpose of Organization: A space where members may post and edit drafts for the purpose of being posted in private media organizations.

Organization Subforum Subtitle:
(Visible to all but restricted to moderators) Charter and Procedures
(Visible to members) Administration Center - Central hub where members may discuss ongoing issues and share ideas for potential articles.
- (Visible to members) Governing Board - Where the Governing Board may post announcements, make recommendations, and hold discussions with members on the status of the organization.
-- (Visible to moderators only) Board Room - Where the Governing Board may discuss recommendations for the organization and the implementation of procedures.
- (Visible to members) Writing Center - Where members can post and edit drafts prior to posting for public consumption.

Names of Subforum Moderators: Myself, Hez, and Lloen
Thank you.

Could we get the drop down changed to reflect the new Senate? Thank you.

Could the dropdown also reflect the changes in the Council?

Deputy Chief of State --> HEM
Foreign Affairs --> Darcness

This can also wait until World Assembly Affairs --> JayDee goes through the Senate, just a notice to show what needs updating.

Back