Admin Task Thread

I don't have the privileges to post threads in Ministry of Radio>Broadcast planning, could someone grant me those, or is it archived?

Last edited:
Please give Lloen Justice masking and UPC masking for CoWAA. Additionally HEM for Grand Admiral

Last edited:
Could I be masked as a Justice, and the Government/Judiciary bar updated to have me listed as the 2nd Chair Justice?

Some of these were already done, but I finished up the rest. We should be all caught up.

In suppplement to the one above:

Please mask these citizens with Council of State masking:
HEM
Sopo
UPC
Rachael

Please update the Government drop-down to reflect:
Chief of State -- Prim
Deputy Chief of State -- UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
Grand Admiral -- HEM
Councilor of Foreign Affairs -- Sopo
Councilor of World Assembly Affairs -- UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
Councilor of NS Forum Engagement -- Rachael

Could you move the subforums "Mobilization and Development Initiative" and "Europeian Development Program" from the Ministry of Interior into the Interior Archives? Thanks in advance!

In suppplement to the one above:

Please mask these citizens with Council of State masking:
HEM
Sopo
UPC
Rachael

Please update the Government drop-down to reflect:
Chief of State -- Prim
Deputy Chief of State -- UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
Grand Admiral -- HEM
Councilor of Foreign Affairs -- Sopo
Councilor of World Assembly Affairs -- UnitedPeoplesofCentrism
Councilor of NS Forum Engagement -- Rachael
Done.
Could you move the subforums "Mobilization and Development Initiative" and "Europeian Development Program" from the Ministry of Interior into the Interior Archives? Thanks in advance!
Done.
Please grant Sopo Mofo masking.
Also done.

Can you mask @Darcness as the best tech admin?

I should had requested this before I applied for a Citizenship or verification but could I have my old Dino account merged into this account? I lost access to it after the forum move and it’s best I don’t have two accounts on this forum. Don’t want to be proxying or anything. ?

I should had requested this before I applied for a Citizenship or verification but could I have my old Dino account merged into this account? I lost access to it after the forum move and it’s best I don’t have two accounts on this forum. Don’t want to be proxying or anything. ?
We can only give you access to one or the other; can't merge them

Back