Admin Task Thread

At the earliest convenience can a forum be made in the Europeian Centre for the Million Post Palooza hidden from everyone except myself, Pichto, Astrellan, and the necessary admins please.

Last edited:
Please could I receive the relevant masking per my confirmation as DFM.
Done
Please give Bri Shakespeare the relevant masking for MoR.
Before I do this, would that also include access to Classified Interior Research?
Per my own access I would say yes as the MoI would always have the ability to see that stuff and since most of it is recruitment related it would make sense for the Minister of Recruitment to have it as well.

Tuning in --Please, yes.

The Government drop-down needs updating

On mobile now, but will get to these all soon unless another admin beats me to it

Also for @Darcness :

The table spans across the post "boundary"/"edge" in this thread on mobile, whether I'm looking vertically or have my phone screen set to rotate while looking horizontally

Done.

Please give Bri Shakespeare the relevant masking for MoR.
Done (doesn't look like whatever Lethen did stuck)

The Government drop-down needs updating
Done

At the earliest convenience can a forum be made in the Europeian Centre for the Million Post Palooza hidden from everyone except myself, Pichto, Astrellan, and the necessary admins please.
Done. What description on the forum? Do you need any additional subforums?

Also for @Darcness :

The table spans across the post "boundary"/"edge" in this thread on mobile, whether I'm looking vertically or have my phone screen set to rotate while looking horizontally
Yep. That's not really something we can control. It's a table that is 7 columns wide, and each column is only as wide as a single word. So it might not do that if Pichtonia wanted to use smaller words, but other than that...? Not much we can do.

Description can be "The forum housing the commemoration of exceeding One Million Posts"
I completely forgot about subforums so thank you for mentioning it. Two subforums, one being "Speeches and Stories" the other being "Spam Games"
Thank you!

Please give Prim CoS masking and UPC DCoS masking.
Done
Description can be "The forum housing the commemoration of exceeding One Million Posts"
I completely forgot about subforums so thank you for mentioning it. Two subforums, one being "Speeches and Stories" the other being "Spam Games"
Thank you!
Done, I think.

Please remove my Associate Justice and Deputy Minister masking :)

Could someone add me to the EECT joinable group? Not sure who controls the group right now.

Could someone add me to the EECT joinable group? Not sure who controls the group right now.
Done. DH is the current manager.

Back