Admin Task Thread

Issue with links breaking even when the URL BB code command is used in the PM function.
You'll need to send me the exact text you're trying to submit.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/[/URL]

This is what happens when you post a URL -- either with the [.URL] brackets, or without (just posting the straight address).
Exactly this issue is what i was getting.

Also seems to have happened in this profile post by Pichto [URL unfurl="true"]https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/pichtonia.4132913/#profile-post-555[/URL]

Last edited:
Winged Bear has been removed from the Senate through the Senate Protocal Act. Please remove any masking designating him as a Senator and remove him from the drop down list in the Government tab.

Winged Bear has been removed from the Senate through the Senate Protocal Act. Please remove any masking designating him as a Senator and remove him from the drop down list in the Government tab.
Done.

Header drop-downs are broken, Government has nothing in it and Region is missing all the election dates stuff.

Issue with links breaking even when the URL BB code command is used in the PM function.
You'll need to send me the exact text you're trying to submit.
[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.google.com/[/URL]

This is what happens when you post a URL -- either with the [.URL] brackets, or without (just posting the straight address).
Exactly this issue is what i was getting.

Also seems to have happened in this profile post by Pichto [URL unfurl="true"]https://forums.europeians.com/index.php?members/pichtonia.4132913/#profile-post-555[/URL]
Fixed, although links that are currently broken will stay broken.

Please mask me as First Minister and Sopo as Deputy First Minister, and remove the associated masking for Rand and GraVandius.

Also, please change Kura's title in the Government dropdown to Chief of State, and change the Vice President title to Deputy Chief of State.

Please mask me as First Minister and Sopo as Deputy First Minister, and remove the associated masking for Rand and GraVandius.

Also, please change Kura's title in the Government dropdown to Chief of State, and change the Vice President title to Deputy Chief of State.
Done.

Done.

We need to change Kura's title because everyone makes the same mistake ;) You changed it to "Chief of Staff" instead of "Chief of State". I have personally made that mistake several times, and so has Kura!!!

Done.

We need to change Kura's title because everyone makes the same mistake ;) You changed it to "Chief of Staff" instead of "Chief of State". I have personally made that mistake several times, and so has Kura!!!
I knew it was wrong when I typed it, but for the life of me could not remember what the correct term was.

Done.

I knew it was wrong when I typed it, but for the life of me could not remember what the correct term was.
And you didn't open another tab to refer to the post that requested the change?

Done.

And you didn't open another tab to refer to the post that requested the change?
Guess he didn't; let's not make a thing out of it :)

Please remove the Cabinet and Councilor maskings from officials.

Pichto has been confirmed as Minister of Radio
Hezekon has been confirmed as Minister of Communications
Sopo has been confirmed as Minister of Employment
Whitmark has been confirmed as Minister of Interior
Shufie has been confirmed as Minister of Culture

The Chief of State elections will take place today, so I will request the maskings for the appropriate officials when that is decided.

Please remove the Cabinet and Councilor maskings from officials.

Pichto has been confirmed as Minister of Radio
Hezekon has been confirmed as Minister of Communications
Sopo has been confirmed as Minister of Employment
Whitmark has been confirmed as Minister of Interior
Shufie has been confirmed as Minister of Culture

The Chief of State elections will take place today, so I will request the maskings for the appropriate officials when that is decided.
Done.

Please update profiles as necessary so that the following individuals can manage the appropriate groups in line with their confirmation as ministers:

Hezekon - Communications Staff
shufordbrian - Culture Staff
Whitmark - Interior Staff

Also, I'm not sure if it is typical for the First Minister to have access to all of those lists or none of those lists. My guess is all of them since I'm technically the Minister's "boss," so if that's the case please add me to the Manage list for Communications and Interior (I already have it for Culture).

Please update profiles as necessary so that the following individuals can manage the appropriate groups in line with their confirmation as ministers:

Hezekon - Communications Staff
shufordbrian - Culture Staff
Whitmark - Interior Staff

Also, I'm not sure if it is typical for the First Minister to have access to all of those lists or none of those lists. My guess is all of them since I'm technically the Minister's "boss," so if that's the case please add me to the Manage list for Communications and Interior (I already have it for Culture).
Done.

Back