Admin Task Thread

Could Recombis be given Deputy Minister masking for Communications and EBC Mod powers please? :)

If I could get WPG mod powers as well, thanks Admins.
Should be set.

I don’t seem to have Mod powers for the EBC & WPG.
Looks like we were missing the old Deputy Minister privileges for the Ministries. This has been fixed.

What specific powers do you need in the EBC? Traditionally, no one but the President had mod privs there.

Locking & pinning threads, removing comments.
We don't ever let anyone delete things, including comments, so that particular privilege doesn't make sense. I'll talk with the other Admins about lock/pin though, since this is something we've never granted there before.

I have mod powers for the WPG for some unknown reason.
All DMs have the same mod powers so that's correct as long as you have relevant FA powers.

Whether we should have a Deputy Councillor group is another matter.
Done, and properly set up mod permissions. I'll need people who are Deputy Councilors to get properly masked.

Can’t remember if Deputy CA Chairs/CAAB members have specific masks. If so, please mask myself, Lloen, Darcness, and Kari as needed pursuant to this post. If not, just ignore this and move onto more important matters ?

Bumping. If there’s no need for it, could an admin kindly let me know please? Thanks.
DictatorAnna has the ability to add people to the CA Advisory Board and Citizens Assembly Leadership groups themselves. That's how those maskings are managed.

May I please have all the Grand Admiral things? Senate confirmation here.
You should be all set up. If there's something you don't have access to but should, let me know.
Am I leading all the joinable groups? It says I can't manage any of them.

EDIT: I also don't have mod over Navy forums so I guess I the only thing I have is access to Tomlinson now.

I just realized that in the Government dropdown at the top of the screen it lists Winged Bear as the CA Chair. Could that be updated to reflect DictatorAnna10's election?

I should also have my masking as Grand Admiral/Council of State removed.
Done.

I just realized that in the Government dropdown at the top of the screen it lists Winged Bear as the CA Chair. Could that be updated to reflect DictatorAnna10's election?
Done.

May I please have all the Grand Admiral things? Senate confirmation here.
You should be all set up. If there's something you don't have access to but should, let me know.
Am I leading all the joinable groups? It says I can't manage any of them.

EDIT: I also don't have mod over Navy forums so I guess I the only thing I have is access to Tomlinson now.
Ooops. Fixed. You're leading the Joinable Groups now, and can mod Navy forums.

Attachments

• SapphireStar.png
    SapphireStar.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 49,116
I am formally applying to bring back The Tonight Show. We will cover the news with fun of course like we did in the past, but with the goal to be one of Europeia's leading private news networks. Fair and Balanced factual news reported by Joseph Dowling, with fun and entertainment. Make Europeian News Great Again :p

Name of Paper: The Tonight Show
Description: The Tonight Show with Joseph Dowling
Editor/Moderator: Joseph Dowling

Could @Winged Bear please have Deputy Minister masking for Comms, or just in general.

Also could we have a subforum within Comms called 'Europeian Opinion Institute' that does not require masking to see please?

That later part may change in the future but, for now, won't require it.

Please ensure that myself, CSP, Lloen, and Winged Bear are masked as Senators.

I made the Sapphire Star transparent. Current repo link.

Not sure if @Aexnidaral Seymour needs to approve this as Speaker
This can't be edited in via Speaker or Clerk actions under the Grammatical, Formatting and Spelling Errors Act (2016) or Senate Clerk Act (2012).

It does not fix a formatting, spelling or grammar error per (2) of the GFSE and does not fall under (5) of the SCA as it the current version is not a hindrance to "organisation, accessibility and clarity."

Changing the image address, or changing the image at said address, would remove the current form of the Sapphire Star from the A&HA. If this is something you wish done I would advise you to instead make transparent versions of ALL the awards and then have them amended in bulk rather than as an individual change to a single medal.

The role listing on the "Government" dropdown at the top of the Forums should be updated:

Edit - Grand Admiral also needs an update, pretty sure its CSP now.

1553371883741.png

Back